I don't have one but I love these babies! This thread is dedicated to all of those folks who love the Mustang! Post pictures of your beast if you have a mustang.
lol a thread dedicated to a terrible student model thats only claim to fame is a few indie guitarist and a grunge guitarist all liking it cause it cant stay in tune? yeah great fan club. great guitars
Gibson Grand Concert Acoustic
roland AC90

I mean this one time I was jacking it pertty hard and was making noises and what not

You, my friend, are a genius!
Quote by Skagasm
lol a thread dedicated to a terrible student model thats only claim to fame is a few indie guitarist and a grunge guitarist all liking it cause it cant stay in tune? yeah great fan club. great guitars

i find that the fact they are somewhat sucky guitars is what makes them cool. I've just never been able to justify buying one. It just wouldn't get used very much.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Quote by Blompcube
i find that the fact they are somewhat sucky guitars is what makes them cool. I've just never been able to justify buying one. It just wouldn't get used very much.

i agree that there is a charm there but charging 700usd for one is just an outrage
roland AC90

I mean this one time I was jacking it pertty hard and was making noises and what not

Quote by Skagasm

That tuning thing isn't an issue if you lock the bridge.
Quote by Skagasm
i agree that there is a charm there but charging 700usd for one is just an outrage

Yeah, i think the squier Duo-Sonic is priced fairly enough. I prefer the squier duo-sonic actually

The only time i ever seriously considered buying a mustang was when one had been hanging on the wall in a local shop for about 2 years and they were desperate to get rid of it, and offered it to me for £250. But as i went to get my cash, some other sucker bought it for £500... so i bought an epiphone sheraton instead - which is probably a better guitar anyway.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
ok than the shitty pickups, terrible control placement, midget sized neck, made with scrap parts, and the fact the they charge you 1000usd for it now kinda seems like a rip off.

also if your gonna lock the bridge, why get a mustang?
roland AC90

Quote by Blompcube
Yeah, i think the squier Duo-Sonic is priced fairly enough. I prefer the squier duo-sonic actually

The only time i ever seriously considered buying a mustang was when one had been hanging on the wall in a local shop for about 2 years and they were desperate to get rid of it, and offered it to me for £250. But as i went to get my cash, some other sucker bought it for £500... so i bought an epiphone sheraton instead - which is probably a better guitar anyway.

much better investment lol.
roland AC90

Quote by WhiteStripesIII
My favourite guitar in the world

Thats right! Haters gonna hate!

My favorite guitar is actually my strat so I can't say that