Im in a band that need suggestions for songs to cover when we play in pubs as we cant play our own material. Any suggestion please post.
Genre? How good are you (plural you)? Do you have a singer?
Quote by theogonia777
and then there's free jazz, which isn't even for musicians.

Quote by Born A Fool
As my old guitar teacher once said: Metal really comes from classical music. The only difference is pinch harmonics, double bass, and lyrics about killing goats.
my generation lil bro
Tokai SG in Ebony

Epiphone Les Paul Plus Top with Honeyburst Finish

Vox ValveTronix 15

Dunlop Crybaby Wah

Quote by 3volved
I'm a 'single-cut slut'...gotta go with the EC-1000.
any genres as long as its no heavier than black sabbath really and id rate our level of playing as intermediate and we do have a singer ... we are a full band
and ure gay!!
Tokai SG in Ebony

Vox ValveTronix 15

Dunlop Crybaby Wah

Quote by 3volved
i was actually about to post a thread just like this one, i too am looking for suggestions. what kinds of songs do you and your band like to play and listen too?

its funk, alrternative, and classic rock for me epecially sly, rhcp (old and new), zeppelin, hendrix and my guitarist is really into zeppelin and metal, thrash or not and the rest of our band fits into those reasonably well expept our singer likes rage againts the machine, beastie boys and rap too

and why's he gay? not cool
Last edited by Zado94 at Jul 13, 2010,
Quote by Zado94
i was actually about to post a thread just like this one, i too am looking for suggestions. what kinds of songs do you and your band like to play and listen too?

its funk, alrternative, and classic rock for sme epecially sly, rhcp (old and new), zeppelin, hendrix and my guitarist is really into zeppelin and metal, thrash or not and the rest of our band fits into those reasonably well expept our singer likes rage againts the machine, beastie boys and rap too

and why's he gay? not cool

the sort of covers we play are like nirvana, deep purple etc and hes calling me gay cause its my brother
youre brothes? lol

teen spirit sounds like a good one or maybe you know youre right, thats a bad song man
Last edited by Zado94 at Jul 13, 2010,
lounge act
Tokai SG in Ebony

Vox ValveTronix 15

Dunlop Crybaby Wah

Quote by 3volved