Exactly what the title says, here's the Craigslist article: http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/rch/msg/1798024886.html

I wanna trade my MIM strat, with say 80$ and a new set of strings, for the guys Ibanez JS1000, 1000's are pretty godlike. But if I'm not mistaken, the picture closeup looks like there isn't a 3way switch on there, broken off or something.

Good deal? Or save ma strat?
(I bought it this Winter during the Olympics down in Florida)
Strat was 500 new.
Yeah i'd go for it, especially if you're looking for a better crunchier guitar.
Smart Pothead and Proud
Damn you! I came. Everywhere. That is a sexy guitar. It all depends on what you like. I've also never liked the Mexican strats... The american strats have better pickups, better tuners, better frets, better fret jobs, better wood, better paint jobs, better bridges, better elctronics, better assemblies, better cases, and better resale values.

So I would say go for it...
Quote by theogonia777
and then there's free jazz, which isn't even for musicians.

Quote by Born A Fool
As my old guitar teacher once said: Metal really comes from classical music. The only difference is pinch harmonics, double bass, and lyrics about killing goats.
I very much doubt that he'll give you that for a Mexi Strat and $80. Your guitar is worth half of his at most. I guarantee you he's looking for more money.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Great deal, got one love it, new switch would cost 15 dollars tops but look out if hes looking for more money.
SMILE!
Quote by mmolteratx
I very much doubt that he'll give you that for a Mexi Strat and $80. Your guitar is worth half of his at most. I guarantee you he's looking for more money.

Hardware is a little rusty and there are couple of dings, so I am selling it at a low price.
Would like to trade it for a Fender strat, even Mexican standard with a little cash on your side.

Mabye not 80, like 150 or so....

He would sell it for 600...
If you could work out that deal, you can turn around and sell it for a profit, buy a new MIM strat and have some extra $$$ left over!
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
Do It Now!!!!! Buy That Guitar!!!
My Gear:
Shecter Omen 6 with Seymour Duncans
Jackson JS30RR Rhoads
Fender Frontman 25R (Want to upgrade badly)
Digitech Hardwire TL-2 Metal Distortion