On the packaging it says it's a Dunlop curved capo. There's an elastic band with a plastic bar on one end and a metal bar with teeth on the other end.
There should be a rubber piece on the back of the 'meta bar with teeth'. The rubber goes against the stings. The 'elastic band' then wraps around the neck and slots into the 'metal teeth'.
Quote by tom183
There should be a rubber piece on the back of the 'meta bar with teeth'. The rubber goes against the stings. The 'elastic band' then wraps around the neck and slots into the 'metal teeth'.

Thank you. I feel pretty stupid for not figuring that one out.
The trick is to apply the capo just tight enough that the strings contact the fret and you get clear notes; too much pressure can pull the strings out of tune.
Also, make sure it's far enough back from the fret; having the capo touch the fret can cause damping.
You just strap it on, or clip it...I don't know what kind of capo you have!!?? There are many different types. Just clip it on the neck right behind the fret you want. The capo is basically just a device that is moving the nut up the fretboard to play in different keys.

*links removed*
Quote by Fj785
Thank you. I feel pretty stupid for not figuring that one out.

Don't worry about it. We're here to help you, not to make you feel inferior or stupid or whatever.
Quote by obeythepenguin
You win this thread. Pipe organs FTW.

Quote by ShadesOfGray
Let's take it one step further and add a slogan:

Big Bach is listening you!