I have searched high and low for a tab for this tune and have come up completely empty. Does anybody know of a site that has it? If anybody can send a complete tab of this to me I would even pay you. It's hard to believe that there isn't something out there for it. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
sorry to get your hopes up with a "reply" but yeh i feel you man....XYZ i love along with alota other hair bands from the 80's where there is a serious lack off tabs.......along with facedown in the gutter would love to see the XYZ song "when the night comes down" tab along with alot of danger danger trackt etc....good luck finding a tab and i hope someone here can help you out.....

-ROCK ALL NIGHT SLEEP ALL DAY-
I have the power tab to 'Bang Bang' and 'Naughty Naughty' by Danger Danger. Also have the power tab to 'Inside Out' by XYZ if you need any of those.
I just noticed this post while browsing and thought I would try to help you out. I transcribed the Solo Intro and Main Riffage of the tune since no one else had. I made a Power Tab file of it and submitted it here for review. If you have trouble finding it, just let me know and I'll get a copy out to you or anyone else that would like it. Hope this helps!