Page 1 of 7
For me it's that stupid fucking "billionaire" song.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
I know a song that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves, get on your nerves
I know a song that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves, get on your nerves
now extra flamey
"Don't Stop Believin'"

It's super overrated, mostly for extremely stupid reasons (Family Guy, Scrubs), and it's the cheesiest thing ever.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Just a small town girl...

Now don't get me wrong, I love the song. I'm just sick to death of it. Also, anything off of Muse's latest album. And Airplanes by B.O.B Feat. Hayley Williams.

Richwood Les Paul RE-135
Ibanez RG350DX
Takamine Dreadnought
Hohner Telecaster Copy
Epiphone Thunderbird-IV Pro
Crafter Cruiser bass
Songs don't piss me off because it's very easy to turn the song off or to block it out. I don't like country and my bus driver used to listen to it all of the time but I didn't flip my shit on the bus everyday.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
I know I sound like just another hater, but just about anything by Justin Bieber pissed me off. His voice and the cheeziness of his songs just make me want to kill him for some reason...
first headbang stack.

Anything by this.. "Metallica" band, really.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
*cool bass part*

Oh sweet, "Under Pressure"! I love this song!

*Vanilla Ice starts to rap*

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU---
D-I-N-O-S-A- U R a Dinosaur..... and all of Ke$ha's work.
Listen to jazz, it'll make you a better guitar player.

Whatever you do, stay creative
anything them ******s at glee 'covered'
id murder every member of the cast, production crew and everyone else linked to it if i knew i'd get away with it.
DIMETHYLTRYPTAMINE
lol
Quote by Samdroid
*cool bass part*

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU---

I'm not disagreeing, but

"D-D-D DDD A" repeat ad infinitum
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ The aeroplane
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ flies high, turns
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ left, looks right.
Quote by Samdroid
*cool bass part*

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU---

this
that one Neon Trees song i hear on the radio all the time
"One does not walk into Vatican City with one's ass hanging out."
Quote by --ESTRANGED--
anything them ******s at glee 'covered'
id murder every member of the cast, production crew and everyone else linked to it if i knew i'd get away with it.

Me too,I dont get how its so successfull the story line isnt interesting and the songs arent that good.
How it got so many nominations is beoynd me.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Anything screamo or "teh br00talz". I hate all that metalcore, death core, death metal, blah blah blah "We're too cool for any genre so we make up our own" stuff. Plus, why have lyrics if you can't understand them?
Splawn Quickrod
Various Pedals
PRS Custom 22
Ibanez RG560
American Standard Strat
holy shit i was gonna say that billionaire song. today that song came on and i told my friend how much i hate that bs. i also hate money by pink floyd.
Quote by lushacrous
"Don't Stop Believin'"

It's super overrated, mostly for extremely stupid reasons (Family Guy, Scrubs), and it's the cheesiest thing ever.

this.
so.
much.

Also, almost all metalcore, especially all the hilariously sexist bands.
Quote by JohnnyV
I'm pretty sure the feeling i get when i blow my load on my computer screen is a f*ck of a lot different than when i shoot in on my girlfriend's face.

Music things

PRS SE Custom 24
Epiphone G400
Vox AC15C1
Last edited by Lots O' FX at Jul 13, 2010,
There is no point in listing shit I wouldnt listen to, so here are a few:

Money by Pink Floyd
Black Dog by Led Zepelin makes me the most angry out of any song, ever. I dont know what it is, but the timing seems just a tiny bit out on the main riff and makes them sound like a bunch of noobs. Plus the split second it seems out of time is enough to drive me crazy.
...In my opinion.
Quote by Benjibum2nd
There is no point in listing shit I wouldnt listen to, so here are a few:

Money by Pink Floyd
Black Dog by Led Zepelin makes me the most angry out of any song, ever. I dont know what it is, but the timing seems just a tiny bit out on the main riff and makes them sound like a bunch of noobs. Plus the split second it seems out of time is enough to drive me crazy.

You! Now that I see you, MOAR GRAVESHIFT BLOG NAAAAAAOOOOO

I also agree with Black Dog, the whole riff just doesn't sit right with me.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
beyonce, anything from her, especially that put a ring on it song
also rihanna.. what a fail
Quote by SubjectNameHere
I'm not disagreeing, but

"D-D-D DDD A" repeat ad infinitum

Oh, I know!

It might just be cool because he can make something so simple so entrancing, I suppose.
Quote by mailbox2112
Plus, why have lyrics if you can't understand them?

I hate whenever people say this. For starters, anyone who listens to that kind of music can tell you that you can pretty easily develop an ear for it and can distinguish the lyrics pretty easily.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Anything by Avenged Sevenfold or Escape The Fate. It's just muddy. It's sounds like the soul has been ripped from it.
Quote by BOYERxBREAKDOWN
Anything from Lady Gaga, Justin Bieber, or Miley Cyrus.

Can I get an AMEN?

Hereyago

Every modern pop song pisses me off, because it makes me wonder why the hell people listen to that bullshit.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
Quote by Primus2112
You! Now that I see you, MOAR GRAVESHIFT BLOG NAAAAAAOOOOO

I also agree with Black Dog, the whole riff just doesn't sit right with me.

Haha I only stopped because I wasnt getting any feedback, but over the last few days people have been getting pissed off at me for not writing it. I need to change bloggy things, because on this one people need to have a Google account to comment on stuff, which explains why I havent been getting feedback. I need an open blog thing where people dont need to be members of the site or whatever.
...In my opinion.
I want to destroy MIA for that song with the cash registers and gunshots..what was it..Paper Planes.
Quote by DukeDeRox
Obviously you got this.