This is Nigel de Jong:

And this is memorable flying kick:

Now start shooping me some cool images like some Streetfighter stuff!!

Go pit goooooo!!!
Quote by Snowblind 911

maybe it's because of your description, or the fact that it's 1:30am here, or both, i can't stop giggling.

Sometimes girls say that too...
The part they didn't show is Van Bommel Tea bagging Forlan in the semi and get an only getting a warning from the ref....................
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

^^That one's fine too, but I picked this one because it was the first google result... And the first De Jong Troll face one might come in handy...
Quote by Snowblind 911

maybe it's because of your description, or the fact that it's 1:30am here, or both, i can't stop giggling.

^^ I miss the parrot and the hat.
Quote by Snowblind 911

Quote by sam b
He has lipstick and a nose piercing. He doesnt need a parrot or a hat

Are you telling me I don't know my pirate streotype?!
Quote by Snowblind 911

inb4 gengisghandi.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
My Gear:

Fretless Squier P Bass
Ibanez SR400QM
Gallien Krueger 1001RB
Traynor TC410
Digitech Whammy
Boss DD-7
that hores one was funhzy
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by NunoBernardo

Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated

idk im a little high atm
Last edited by sticksause at Jul 13, 2010,
Someone shoop him kicking that basketball player from earlier today.
Quote by phlip999
Armstrong to moon bass.
Sorry.

Quote by 0RI0N
I just glanced and thought his name was tampon.

Quote by NunoBernardo

winner
I'd just like to say I fall into the 5% of us on this site who aren't metalheads.

I am UG's resident Communist.
, omg. This is a quote from wikipedia:
Quote by wikipedia
Nigel de Jong (Dutch pronunciation: [ˈnɑjdʒəl də ˈjɔŋ]; born 30 November 1984) is a Dutch footballer who plays for Manchester City and the Netherlands national team. The psychopathic midfielder joined the famous Ajax youth academy as a youngster and worked his way through the ranks to make his first team at age seventeen. Two years later, he made his international debut. His father is former Dutch international Jerry de Jong.
And
On 19 October 2002, de Jong made his debut for the Ajax first team. He quickly made an impact and became a freak. A versatile gorillah, he was preferred choice in both midfield and defence but later on in his career he was sitting on the reserves bench more often than being in the starting line-up.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Last edited by breadstick at Jul 13, 2010,