after being recommended the CUB12 in a previous thread i did some research and it looks amazing. It's perfect for my situation, and pretty soon i'll be trying one out, and hopefully buying it. Thanks to holycow for recommending this amp, and to everyone else who posted, your advice was invaluable.

However, while conducting my research it seems people prefer the CUB10 over the CUB12 when used with pedals; as I plan to use a few pedals with the amp i purchase, i was wondering if anyone here has any experience with these and could advise me as to which would be better used with pedals.

At the moment, im leaning towards the CUB12. It sounds so damn nice.
Thanks in advance.
Current Gear:
Ibanez GAX30 Transparent Red
Line 6 Spider IV 15 watt
Boss DD-7
Dunlop Crybaby Original
I have had my Laney Cub10 for the last couple of years. It is LOUD as far as practice volumes go, has enough headroom and loves pedals. It ads a warm yet crisp tube compression at the end of the chain.
My Cub10 works REALLY well with a Digitech Bad Monkey! But sounds better again through my 4x12 cab. No reason to suspect that the 12 wouldn't be good with the Bad Monkey too
My Gear:- A guitar, a guitar lead, a guitar amplifier. Or sometimes just an acoustic guitar!
i haven't tried one, but if you plan to try then out, try some pedals with them, too. That's probably captain obvious to the rescue
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?