so i don't have a case or a stand or a wall hanger or anything. i've heard that leaning your guitar against the wall when not using it will bend or mess up the neck of the guitar. is this just a myth? if i absolutely have to put my guitar against a wall, what's the best way to do it? decrease the angle that the neck is leaning against the wall, so that the guitar is as straight as possible (body parallel to the wall), or what?
i dont think leaning it on a wall will mess it up if it did most of my guitars would have bent necks
you do have to worry about it falling
yes this a myth, it won`t bend ,don`t worry about it. when I didnt have a stand or hanger, I just placed onmy bed, and when I would go to sleep I`d placed it on a sofa.
Breakin` the Law!
Quote by rasta_mon
yes this a myth, it won`t bend ,don`t worry about it. when I didnt have a stand or hanger, I just placed onmy bed, and when I would go to sleep I`d placed it on a sofa.

meh. so many people seem to believe in this myth.
Leaning it against a wall will not bend the neck of your guitar but it's still not a desirable method of storing it. There's obviously the risk of it falling and also the wear on your headstock to worry about. Buy a case or stand asap.