Well ive had it for a couple weeks now but ive been waiting to get access to a better camera than what i have, so. Here it is my (mostly)new Washburn WM24V. It has an LFR, Randall UL in the neck and a Randall Ultra XL in the bridge, inlay-less neck(soon to be fixed with special order sticker that look like a JEM Tree of Life inlay) locking nut(duh) and Grover tuners. only paid $450 for it (price for it on the Washburn website was 719.00 and the original price on it was 650.00 so i think i got a good deal on it) broke a string a couple hours ago so had to fix the tension and i need to go back and fix the tuning now that ive adjusted the spring/string thing. pics in next post
Attachments:
Stuff 005.jpg
Last edited by Destinyrider22 at Jul 13, 2010,
HNGD!
I love those Washburns....
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
thanks i was originally gonna get a $200 Ibanez RG from the guy but he said if i put down half he would put the Washburn on layaway for me so i got the Washburn instead
Last edited by Destinyrider22 at Jul 13, 2010,
idk man, MF has it new for $449. Don't go by the manufacturer's site, they always give the MSRP, not the dealer's price. Were the components upgraded?

Either way, it's a good looking guitar, I love the red/black scheme. HNGD
'08 Fender Deluxe Blackout Telecaster
'08 Squier Jagmaster w/ 2 DiMarzio PAFs (DP103/DP223)
'91 Seagull S6 CW Acoustic/Electric
Fender Super Champ XD
Digitech Whammy WH-4
EHX Big Muff Pi (NYC)
Danelectro Fish n Chips EQ
HNGD I did the reverse headstock!
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
i got it for 450.00 including tax so its not a bad deal i dont think not for the discontinued (?) 08 versions (i put ? by discontinued because ive heard talk that the WM's were discontinued but im not sure though)