i mean how much would you say you drink?and do you know people who drink alot and still live functioning succesful lives in other ways?
Define "booze"
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I drink close to every weekend, and smoke weed several times a week. Yet, I have an 88 average and got a 96 in grade 12 U chemistry. That mark will most likely get me the Chemistry Award of my graduating class. Also, our class' valedictorian drinks pretty much every weekend as well.

And by "drink" close to every weekend, I mean get hammered and have upwards of 15 beers a night.
Last edited by Gregray88 at Jul 13, 2010,
Define a lot...

I have a beer or two most days of the week at night with my friends (in the summer) and I get drunk about once per 2 weeks
I pretty much get hammered every night. Sue me. You can have my liver if you win.
Beer only btw. I'm not allowed to drink bourbon anymore.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
I wish I had a beer right now but it feels too early to get them yet (I plan to wake up early tomorrow to get some recording done. But not too early).
I have a friend who worked his way up to manager at a Chuck E Cheese nearby in a matter of months, and he drinks with the best of them. Used to be he'd drink all night with our group till he had maybe 2 or 3 hours left to get ready for work sometimes.
wow nice answers here....i get loaded abou3 times per week now and i'm still wondering if hat is too much.I only drink a 40 most times(usually malt liquor beer) though so i don't know if that counts as getting wasted
Last edited by techno187 at Jul 13, 2010,
Quote by techno187
wow nice answers here....i get loaded abou3 times per week now and i'm still wondering if hat is too much.I only drink a 40 most times(usually malt liquor beer) though so i don't know if that counts as getting wasted

If you're wondering it's too much.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
I've been drunk for like 2 weeks in a row. (midyear hols!)

New Zealander + Uni = binge culture. Nothing else to do.
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
not a big drinker.

I smk weed though..
BLUEGREEN

Quote by sashki
Jazz III. It's not my choice. It's the correct choice.
Drunk usually 4 times a week.Drinking tonight.Used to be every day till I realized how much time and money was going to "waste".I know a dude who drinks almost every night still and he has held down a decent job for years.