I only have a bass amp and I might get an electric guitar soon but do I seriously have to buy a whole new amp too? I know that basses don't work on guitar amps because those amps can't handle the low notes, but can bass amps handle high notes? I know the sound might be a little different but that's not a big deal for me. Plz held me out peoplez
Yeah. Sounds pretty cool IMO. But you're still definitely gonna need a guitar amp.
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
No, it'll catch fire.

Guitar þrough a bass amp murdered my moðer and raped my faðer.
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2
It will work fine. Hendrix played through Jack Bruces bass amp. Did killing floor, blew away Clapton on stage....they then became friends, the rest is history gents
Gibson Les Paul Traditional - 11
Fender Stratocaster MIM - 04
Fender Mustang - 04
Taylor 214ce - 10
Quote by STABxYOU
No, it'll catch fire.

Guitar þrough a bass amp murdered my moðer and raped my faðer.

It will work fine.
Quote by teamhex
It will work fine. Hendrix played through Jack Bruces bass amp. Did killing floor, blew away Clapton on stage....they then became friends, the rest is history gents

oh yeah i heard that story, i didnt know they became friends tho. did u know hendrix was invited to play in the prog rock band emerson lake and palmer but died b4 they could jam?
haha offtopic but when something's on my mind i tend to elaborate on it.
Ever heard of the Fender Bassman?
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
Quote by TMVATDI
oh yeah i heard that story, i didnt know they became friends tho. did u know hendrix was invited to play in the prog rock band emerson lake and palmer but died b4 they could jam?
haha offtopic but when something's on my mind i tend to elaborate on it.

Yeah man Clapton and Hendrix were friends. Clapton bought Hendrix a left handed Strat(rare back then I guess) a few days before he died. He saw him in a recording booth and never got a chance to give him the guitar.....next day Hendrix died. Clapton was pretty broken up about it during the interview.
Gibson Les Paul Traditional - 11
Fender Stratocaster MIM - 04
Fender Mustang - 04
Taylor 214ce - 10
Last edited by teamhex at Jul 14, 2010,
Quote by ragingkitty
Ever heard of the Fender Bassman?

This. AND Josh Homme (of Kyuss and QOTSA fame) uses a bass amp.
NT

BE QUICK OR BE DEAD SON