Looks like a solid guitar, definitely one I myself would enjoy playing. I'm not a big fan of EMG's, but if you are then it ain't a bad one to go for.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Quote by guitarsftw
Looks like a solid guitar, definitely one I myself would enjoy playing. I'm not a big fan of EMG's, but if you are then it ain't a bad one to go for.

im not a huge fan of them either but i can tolerate them haha, its just for the price everything just looks like a great deal imo
Bugera 6262

Roland Cube

BC Rich Warlock with EMG 81 85

Ibanez rg770dx
For the price it looks pretty awesome. For the most part I like BC Rich guitars and in that price range the ASM looks very competitive with other similar guitars.
*shrug* $700? It looks about right for that price, not some amazingly good deal.

I'd look at Schecters too. They have some great hardware/electronics on their guitars in that price range. The Hellraiser C-1 comes to mind.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by Offworld92
*shrug* $700? It looks about right for that price, not some amazingly good deal.

I'd look at Schecters too. They have some great hardware/electronics on their guitars in that price range. The Hellraiser C-1 comes to mind.

i hate how schecters look
Bugera 6262

Roland Cube

Ibanez rg770dx
Do you mean all the abalone on the Hellraisers? That's a pretty common complaint.

I don't know... it's starting to grow on me. My next acquisition will be an LTD MH-1000, and it has abalone binding...

Anyway. The guitar looks good. I can find some other stuff in the price range if you're looking for other suggestions as well. If not, I've heard pretty good things about the ASM's. I've also heard that BC Riches get really nice after you cross the border of doom. (Like the $400 and below models), so you should be good.

The only other thing I can think of is that you should play it, or something like it if you can. You never know if you like the neck or not, and that's really important.

My band:
Fractured Instinct

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by Offworld92
Do you mean all the abalone on the Hellraisers? That's a pretty common complaint.

I don't know... it's starting to grow on me. My next acquisition will be an LTD MH-1000, and it has abalone binding...

Anyway. The guitar looks good. I can find some other stuff in the price range if you're looking for other suggestions as well. If not, I've heard pretty good things about the ASM's. I've also heard that BC Riches get really nice after you cross the border of doom. (Like the $400 and below models), so you should be good.

The only other thing I can think of is that you should play it, or something like it if you can. You never know if you like the neck or not, and that's really important.

ya man first of all thankyou for the help

also i dont like the looks of the hellraisers and such because they are so busy, so much clutter and such and i dont like the inlays. i played one at guitar center felt chunky if that makes sense lmao

also why i like this guitar is its fixed bridge neck thru and i like the headstock inlays and such haha. Iv had a hard time finding a guitar to my liking in my price range. Because i want fixed bridge, seems like every guitar needs to have a trem no adays lmao

and ya esp makes GREAT axes
Bugera 6262

Roland Cube

Ibanez rg770dx
Ehh it does look nice but I would check out ESP. I am going to get some shit for this but I feel mine is more comfortable than the $3000 Gibson Les Paul Robot :/
Yeah, I understand you completely. Actually, even though I love Hellraisers to death, the reason I don't have one right now is because I just can't get along with the neck, no matter how I try...

But I got a nice ValveKing instead, and that was a far wiser purchase anyway, haha.

But if you're set on it, I'm sure you won't be disappointed. Here's some links anyway, if for nothing else than just plain biased ESP love.

LTD H-1001FM
LTD H-351NT
LTD MH-350NT

You can even save a nice bit of money with the latter two.

My band:
Fractured Instinct

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X