Is there anybody else here that has been on this site, ever sense they got on there computer or whatever, replied and viewed guitar forums, and haven't even touched there guitar, within the past 24hrs or so?
I'm one of them and I just though, "Oh shit I have to practice!"
I'm lucky if I play once a week.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
if i read what you tried to say correctly then i havent like full on played my guitar in a while but i just fooled around for a few minutes a couple minutes ago
yeah, i stopped making myself practice once i was done taking guitar lessons, it felt like a chore. Now i'l play whenever i feel like it, i could go 2 or 3 days without playing, but then i might go 3 days straight doing nothing but playing guitar. I have been distracted from doing other things in life cause of UG though!
i play ocassionally. guitar is pretty fun as is UG
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
its just a hobby for me, nothing serious so i dont do it when i dont feel like it. and i went from 8 hrs a day a few years ago to about 10 minutes a day now...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
It only gets in the way when I'm trying to write stuff because I'm merely procrastinating. Right now I'm trying to finish off the lyrics to a song I've been working on for over a year (partially because I've lost the original inspiration and motivation for it), but yet I'm here.
I usually come to the pit. I play guitar pretty much everyday, but I'm no pro. I'd rather waste my time talking to washed up musicians than dumbass gangbangers.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
Sometimes I'll be on ug while fingering scales or mindlessly noodling.
Quote by Nomack
Next hendrix is like a a sidesplitting triumph of slapstick and scatology, a runaway moneymaker and budding franchise, the worst thing to happen to Kazakhstan since the Mongol hordes, and, a communist.

This is my sig!
Turned on the amp today. Let her warm up for an hour (forgot), and then played for maybe 3 minutes, fixed the volume levels again, and let it cool down for 2 minutes then turned it off.

Played the acoustic for maybe 10 minutes though...came up with a cool riff.. forgot it pretty quick though lol
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
I think I'd go into physical withdrawal after 24 hours.
ಥ_ಥ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ೃ ·ಏ· ಢ_ಢ

E-Married to the sexy DarkConcertine

and Jon777 .

Quote by Next Hendrix
Sometimes I'll be on ug while fingering scales or mindlessly noodling.

those lucky scales....

anywho...
haha got my tartar on my lap as we speak
thats usually where it is whilest im on UG.... so if i feel like fooling around with it , i dont have to get up LOLLLLL
Quote by spanishyanez
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a M0lliP0Ps?

the world may never know!

e-married to KENSAI

如果你可以阅读这个,你是中国人。
Last edited by M0lliP0Ps at Jul 14, 2010,