I wanna buy some good guitar cleaning equipment to clean my guitar but I don't know what brand or stuff to buy I'm pretty sure they're all the Same but I'm just trying to make sure.. Thanks!
I use Fender Mist & Wipe for the body and Dunlop 01 Fingerboard cleaner. They work pretty fine. You can use almost any kind of clean cloth to wipe.
I hate supersized Kartoffels
I usually take lemon juice to my fretboard, and it works rather well. I just take a que-tip and dip it in the juice, then get up against the frets, and then a napkin for the rest.

then I just use windex for everything else. I love vintage guitars, so I can't wait for the paint on my '99 Strat to start wearing. Hopefully the ammonia with streamline that.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by rooster456

then I just use windex for everything else. I love vintage guitars, so I can't wait for the paint on my '99 Strat to start wearing. Hopefully the ammonia with streamline that.

TS, note this poster has an intended result behind using Windex. Generally you wouldn't want to use this regularly on a guitar you wanted to preserve.
Quote by rooster456
I usually take lemon juice to my fretboard, and it works rather well. I just take a que-tip and dip it in the juice, then get up against the frets, and then a napkin for the rest.

That does´nt make your guitar vintage, I hope you meant lemon oil and not juice.