Where can I find the ones with the vine inlays?? I can't find anyone selling them from retailers at all! Even Google failed me!

And are they good guitars for Metal and Hard Rock? I am just really curious about this guitar, I don't have the money to buy it but I am really interested and want t learn more.
Last edited by Ironic Maiden at Jul 14, 2010,
well, if you want some really nice pictures, a price and a place to buy them. search them up on ebay, an excellent seller meestursparkle has some really nice stocks of ibanez j customs as well as many other high end japanese guitars.
All the new J-Customs have the vine inlays. You cant usually buy them outside of Japan, unless they've been imported.
The best place to buy a new J-Custom would be from Meestursparkle on ebay, he has great prices and is a very well respected seller.
They're great guitars for lots of different things, especially metal, and would be great for rock too.
ishibashi?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
nah, ishibashi only ships in japan now. they dont have much guitars to choose from on their ebay international stock now.
seriously? when did that happen?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
seriously? when did that happen?

Since Ibanez started prohibiting dealers from selling new J-Customs overseas. Meestursparkle can still do it because he isnt actually a dealer.

Yep, they are brilliant guitars for rock and metal. In fact, they can play most genres, more versatile than I expected. I don't like vine inlays though, but that's just me.
I own an Ibanez J-Custom

I am Guitarnoob_100. Say hey

PSN: Whiski_Guy
Xbox Live: Chris2194

Steam: Galiathslay
Quote by littlephil
Since Ibanez started prohibiting dealers from selling new J-Customs overseas. Meestursparkle can still do it because he isnt actually a dealer.

thanks. oh so it's just j-customs then? or have they stopped exporting everything?
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by littlephil

bad move...they should export them...I bet they dont know the fact that ibanez enthusiasts overseas are craving for them
hey that's business. it's easier to make money off noobs than to foster loyalty among more discerning players.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?