Early mixes from the studio, I sing lead on Burning Ties, and the first half of Outpost.

if you could let me know anything I can improve on, what needs work, what I do good, etc....

just wondering about how far off I am from a "professional" sound/vocals and what I can do to reach that.

www.myspace.com/mcmtbmusic

thanks
My username is old, don't judge me (but old 311 is good)
Last edited by Three11Rules at Jul 14, 2010,
Pretty good. I liked your band as a whole too. Maybe just try to sing more openly from your chest and less broken kind of speaking (if you know what I mean). But being on key is critical and you handled that so yay.
Originally Posted by happytimeharry
Your avatar is creepy, yet incredibly hypnotic...

I do what I can

Originally Posted by FiNNi
@AlterEdge: On a side note, I laughed when I noticed pedobear was your avatar

Me too... me too...
I think I'm gay for your voice. You sound like a more mature, slightly more nasally Matt Bellamy, but your songs have a bit of an indie vibe. So congrats, you're the Matt Bellamy of indie rock. To me, at least.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
On public transport I furiously masturbate while trying to make eye contact with as many people as possible for as long as possible.
Quote by AlterEdge
Pretty good. I liked your band as a whole too. Maybe just try to sing more openly from your chest and less broken kind of speaking (if you know what I mean). But being on key is critical and you handled that so yay.

thanks man, and cool i will try that.

Quote by i_don't_know
I think I'm gay for your voice. You sound like a more mature, slightly more nasally Matt Bellamy, but your songs have a bit of an indie vibe. So congrats, you're the Matt Bellamy of indie rock. To me, at least.

haha right on. thank you. always tryin to get better

anyone else have any critiques?
My username is old, don't judge me (but old 311 is good)
Last edited by Three11Rules at Jul 15, 2010,