sup guys

i bought a 7 string about christmas time last year so iv only had it about 7 months but iv never really felt it had enough to give me so i went on a hunt for decent 8 strings

so do i sell my schecter hellraiser c7 for around £650 - £700 ish
and then buy an ibanez rga8 for £615 then use the extra cash to final be able to afford a new amp

or do i keep my beautiful looking 7 string?
try playing a few 8 strings and decide whether thats what you want or not, and if it is then sell you 7 string and buy the 8. also, if u do sell the 7 string, you'll need to probably change ur name
yeah iv played a few 8 strings at a few music shops and im comfortable playing them, i have big hands so size isnt really a problem

and i know about the name i took that part deep into consideration haha :P
Quote by mr7string
sup guys

i bought a 7 string about christmas time last year so iv only had it about 7 months but iv never really felt it had enough to give me so i went on a hunt for decent 8 strings

so do i sell my schecter hellraiser c7 for around £650 - £700 ish
and then buy an ibanez rga8 for £615 then use the extra cash to final be able to afford a new amp

or do i keep my beautiful looking 7 string?

do schecters really cost that much in the uk? i dont think the go over 1000usd for their top of the line sig models, and even thoguh your guitar isnt that old i dont think you could get that much for it.
Gibson Grand Concert Acoustic
roland AC90

I mean this one time I was jacking it pertty hard and was making noises and what not

You, my friend, are a genius!