Me and my family is going on vocation to Londion soon and a google search showed up a ton of guitar stores in London, can you recommend one where the employees would allow us to play the guitars.

Thanks in advance.
there are a lot of guitars in denmark street, but a lot of the staff are kinda rude and rush you, won't let you try unless you're buying, kind of thing. and the prices aren't great. Vintage and Rare and Wunjo are nicer, though (but maybe don't have as much stock, lol).

is there anything particular you're looking at? I'm not from london, but like you have been a couple of times and was hitting up the guitar shops. how far are you willing to travel? how long will you be there for (if you're any distance away you don't want to waste all the time in guitar shops, you'll want to see some of london too, lol).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
there are a lot of guitars in denmark street, but a lot of the staff are kinda rude and rush you, won't let you try unless you're buying, kind of thing. and the prices aren't great. Vintage and Rare and Wunjo are nicer, though (but maybe don't have as much stock, lol).

is there anything particular you're looking at? I'm not from london, but like you have been a couple of times and was hitting up the guitar shops. how far are you willing to travel? how long will you be there for (if you're any distance away you don't want to waste all the time in guitar shops, you'll want to see some of london too, lol).

I want to know if there are any shops that are not "won't let you try unless you're buying".
Denmark street is literally the only place with decent shops.
Except, they're small, crowded, the staff are pricks, and the selection seems to be almost the same in most of the shops.
They will let you just jam though. Except maybe in Vintage and Rare, I don't go in there much.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
yeah, they don't specifically say you can't try without buying, but when i was in they made clear they weren't too keen. EDIT: that's most of denmark street, i mean. V&R was pretty cool, as was wunjo.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?