So I decided to make a track like this in the vein of October Falls and Moonsorrow.

All instruments and vocals played by me except drums are sampled in Guitar Pro 6. A friend of mine helped me with the lyrics.

The song is entitled Winter Sunrise and it's in my profile, for you lazy-asses, click this.

I know my growls are not the best but I hope you still like them
I live near Lake Bodom WORSHIP MEEEEEEE

Quote by Sami Philadelph
LOL, for some reason the impression I get from you is like some wacky Frank Zappa of metal pulling pranks at the Grammys and telling crude jokes during interviews.
This is really sick, a lot better than expected. What are using to monitor the mix? Sounds very bassy/clippy on my speakers. That might just be me.

The intro part was cool, great tone. The first interlude also sounded really good. The blastbeat riffs sound soo good. Vocals sound like they might have too much reverb?(maybe need a slight EQ?) That might be what you're going for but i thought they could use a little less because they were pretty good.

Overall i really liked it. The clean tones were spot on but some of the distorted parts sounded really cluttered, mix wise. Again it just might be me so wait for more comments. Keep it up though, black metal like this is awesome.

Edit: Also i remixed mine a little... https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=24693409#post24693409
Last edited by ColinMacIsaac0 at Jul 14, 2010,