I don't relaly know what to crit... well, the tone is ok I guess, but the riff... I don't get it. What is it trying to be? It's mostly in major so it's too cheerful to be thrash... I'll just be honest with you. I didn't like it too much, because I can't think of any else than pop punk and I ****ing hate pop punk. Wrap it around a song and I'll see if I like it any better then. Now I just don't get it.

If you don't hate me for writing that, mind to take a look at my song? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1337938
I live near Lake Bodom WORSHIP MEEEEEEE

Quote by Sami Philadelph
LOL, for some reason the impression I get from you is like some wacky Frank Zappa of metal pulling pranks at the Grammys and telling crude jokes during interviews.
im not flaming but that was awful
please know what you're about to play before recording it sounds like ur practising working on a riff.
good luck
Whoops i ended up uploading the wrong one, I think I'll redo the other one i have another idea for it, just by not using harmonics and fretting the notes, I'll redo it tommorow

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/BoL7z/music/all/play866588

Was the one i was ment to upload, I feel it's still missing something tho, I want to try... progress it down the neck more for the next section but I'm unsure on how to do this at the moment, I'll keep working on it.

As you can tell I'm not very good at writting , Meh I'll get better with practice. I enjoy the cristism, So it means if i think something sounds good to my ears, probably means I'm the only one :P

EDIT: Gonna slow that riff down a little, use a metronome at around 120-140bpm, see how i go, I already got an idea for the section after that, and then go back to the orignal section and maybe slightly change it for that part, Might try my hand at EZdrummer as well see how i go with that,
Last edited by BoL7z at Jul 14, 2010,
No offense but that wasn't really original, and it had only three tones in it.
I live near Lake Bodom WORSHIP MEEEEEEE

Quote by Sami Philadelph
LOL, for some reason the impression I get from you is like some wacky Frank Zappa of metal pulling pranks at the Grammys and telling crude jokes during interviews.