alright GB&C

ive decided i want to get rid of that cheesy plastic trucker girl faceplate on my PV XXX

ive searched barred and it returned without any results soo here is the question

ive seen something that i thought looked pretty cool.

would it cost more that its worth to have the trucker girl faceplate cast from metal instead of having it plastic?

i saw a band and the guys XXX had a Black Diamond plate on his ( it was defo a XXX and not a M/B) - so i know this can be done, what would i need to do to do this, i didn't speak to the guy much, im sure he said it was pretty simple to do, but he didn't go into details, and if i were to spray the knobs on it how would i take them off?

thanks

Kakos
Quote by rgrockr
You can buy whatever guitar you want, you don't have to be at a certain skill level to buy one. This is real life, not some guitar-playing RPG where you have to unlock new guitars.
nope , just checked, also found out, it is metal, still cheesy though, and still want to replace :/
Quote by rgrockr
You can buy whatever guitar you want, you don't have to be at a certain skill level to buy one. This is real life, not some guitar-playing RPG where you have to unlock new guitars.