The pedalboard has a velcro base, so I attatched a small square of velcro onto each rubber foot of the Whammy. It lasted about 3 weeks, today when I came to use my pedalboard the Whammy had come off.

Any other ways I can attatch it solidly to the board without damaging the pedal?
Unscrew the feet and put them somewhere safe. Put a large patch of velcro on the bottom of the unit.
Buy some metalstrips like this:

and cut them into length of 3-4 holes.
Unscrew the rubberfeet on the pedal, and screw them on with the metalstrip-bit on the screw (to make 4 small "wings", 2 on each side of the pedal), then screw the "wings" onto your board.
Using this method, you won't damage the pedal, and it'll never come off, unless you want it to.

EDIT: It's a bit hard to see, but I did it that way on all my pedals, and they're never coming off
Electrics:ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑAmps:
Jackson DKMGFFˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑRandall RG100SC G2
Washburn DIME 333ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑRandall RH200X / RA412 2x Half-Stacks
ESP LTD EC-1000 STCB
Dean From Hell CFH
Last edited by SinnaSatan at Jul 14, 2010,
Oh, yeah, that's right. Umh.. I must have drilled them then.
This will of course inflict _some_ damage on the case itself, not the pedal, but if you want to, here's how:

Use a small drillbit, like 2mm (~1/6"), and use a drillbit-stopper (a nut with a setscrew in it) to set the max drilldepth of about another 2mm. Then use some flatheaded, short self-tapping screws to fasten it.

On pedals with screw on feet, or bottom lid, follow my instructions over to make a hard-to-kill pedalboard

EDIT: Or go with the answer above, remove the feet and use velcro on the whole bottom surface, though, I've never been a fan of that myself. Feel too risky for transportation and stuff...
Electrics:ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑAmps:
Jackson DKMGFFˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑRandall RG100SC G2
Washburn DIME 333ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑRandall RH200X / RA412 2x Half-Stacks
ESP LTD EC-1000 STCB
Dean From Hell CFH
Last edited by SinnaSatan at Jul 14, 2010,
I'm not real familiar with the Whammy - it's got glued-on feet? Seems strange for a pedal like that, unless they're the square tile-shaped ones, in which case

You could unscrew the bottom plate, flip it upside-down, screw it back on, and velcro that. I'm not sure if the Whammy anatomy allows for that, but I've seen it done with wahs to keep the bottom nice.
just peel off the stick on feet and slap some velcro on the bottom! works fine for me