Rock star cribs, you say?

Hayley Williams of Paramore fame is livin' it up in a small 1-bedroom apartment Sort of surprising, but then again, not really. Most "famous" musicians aren't wealthy, I've noticed.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Quote by zippidyduda

Hayley Williams of Paramore fame is livin' it up in a small 1-bedroom apartment Sort of surprising, but then again, not really. Most "famous" musicians aren't wealthy, I've noticed.

Where is it? (Not that I'm a stalker!)
Quote by steee21
'The rapper was only too happy to show a camera crew around his extravagant home when it featured on MTV's Cribs.'

Sorry. I am clearly blind!
I really never got the whole ''rockstar'' thing where you get big houses and 48 different cars you aren't gonna drive them all or be in all of those rooms

Not saying i wouldn't get me something nice if i could but just too much for my taste.
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Quote by Nexium
I really never got the whole ''rockstar'' thing where you get big houses and 48 different cars you aren't gonna drive them all or be in all of those rooms

Not saying i wouldn't get me something nice if i could but just too much for my taste.

That's a good point. But isn't the whole appeal of excess simply that you can have the choice? Even if you don't necessarily use it all.
Quote by zippidyduda

and you know this hooowww?
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
I read that Nicolas Cage had a ton of luxurious homes all over the place. He used to own a german castle and an island in the bahamas, but had to sell them due to tax problems. I guess the credit crunch affects everyone.

I mean, seriously, I knew hollywood actors are rich, but I never thought they'd be able to buy ****ing castles and islands.
Quote by sashki
I read that Nicolas Cage had a ton of luxurious homes all over the place. He used to own a german castle and an island in the bahamas, but had to sell them due to tax problems. I guess the credit crunch affects everyone.

I mean, seriously, I knew hollywood actors are rich, but I never thought they'd be able to buy ****ing castles and islands.

I guess if you can afford to buy planes, you can afford a few castles...
Quote by sashki

Which is why he's pretty much bankrupt
i dont think any of those people are rockstars. and most of those houses dont seem that great, their probably expensive mostly because of where they are and who owns them.
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .
I thought Paramore all lived on a farm in Tenessee somewhere? Like a nice one.
Quote by Nexium

Well, to paraphrase Alice Cooper:
got my first big paycheck, and could buy a Ferrari or a house. I'd have wrecked the Ferrari in 6 months, but I still own the house.

As long as you don' pay over the odds for the house, it will keep it's value reasonably well, so it's kind of an investment.
Quote by 09phillt
I thought Paramore all lived on a farm in Tenessee somewhere? Like a nice one.

The only 'farming' done there is Hayley getting ploughed twice a day. By all the guys at once.
I really like Britney spears' and 50 Cents' sense of style when it comes to houses
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr