The year is half over. How are your new year's resolutions coming?

Mine:

- Star learning a martial art: success
- Lose 40 pounds: so far, so good
- Write more songs: epic fail
Death to Ovation haters!
Haven't made any. So... Guess I'm doing great
If you try and take a cat apart to see how it works, the first thing you have on your hands is a non-working cat. - Douglas Adams
Be a real ass nigga: Success.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Good you're sticking to it

I forgot what I had but luckily I searched and found a post of mine. Anyway.

• Gain 10kg: Gained a few kgs, should be doable.
  • Cook more advanced meals: Definitely done that alot.
  • Travel abroad: Will later this year, atleast a short trip to london or something. Costs like nothing.
  • Write a symphony: I have alot of material, should be good.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I think it was "finish my demo". I've nearly finished my 100th attempt at mixing the first track, and nearly finished writing the 4-and-a-half-th song for it. So probably a failure.

I've started giving a shit about vocals though, doing actual exercises and whatnot, that might have been another one. I'm still doing that.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Get a masters degree = Done
Ask my girlfriend's hand = Done
Stop buying every single technological gadget = Fail
Stop whining = Epic fail
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Well mine was to pass my exams at the end of the year.

Haven't started yet
Quote by vagelier
Nothing is more arousing for girls than a man who claims that he doesn't have worms - and can prove it with conclusive evidence.

Black
Then
White are
All I see
In my infancy
Red and yellow then came to be
Reaching out to me.
Lets me see.
My new years resolution to stop making new years resolutions is going great
Appreciating Metal since 1998

R.I.P - Ronnie James Dio

1942-2010
Quote by Blayney
Work a lot harder on my degree.
Get a job at the end of it.
Pay off debts from this degree.

Done
Got interview tomorrow
Shall follow

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

To gain weight - slightly successful, til more needs to happen though. My muscles are noticeably bigger.
To get somewhere with a girl - I have got off with a girl now, and she was hot, so yeah, successful.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by Blayney
Done
Got interview tomorrow
Shall follow

Update?
Death to Ovation haters!
Got in shape - Failed (I managed to gain 5 - 10 pounds, FML.
Studied more sciences (Chem, Bio, Physics) - Success
Read more books - Success

That was it! I've managed to make my mind a little stronger, as my body has gotten so much weaker. I've also done more, but those were my main problems I wanted to fix! One's failed, but there's still time.
Not make new year's resolution: Check.

Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
I don't make New Year resolutions. You should be constantly making new resolutions and goals for yourself. You don't need the start of a new year for that.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Quote by RockGuitar92
I don't make New Year resolutions. You should be constantly making new resolutions and goals for yourself. You don't need the start of a new year for that.

Look at you, all mr productive and shit.
Quote by Ninja Vampirate
Look at you, all mr productive and shit.

Fuck no. I just wanted to say it before someone else did. I don't make resolutions.
Quote by Tyler Durden

Erowid
No more speeding tickets. I had 3 last year.
Quote by bearded_monkey
Everytime I go into the guitar shop and ask for a G-String the shopkeeper always makes that TERRIBLE joke about it not being an underwear shop

So next time I go in I'm gonna ask for a thong
Well that's a wonderful way of living RockGuitar92. But some people like to feel like they are "doing something with their lives". It's the same people who shovel the snow in their driveway when you could easily just drive through it and make it slush. They want to feel like they are doing something, so they can say to their friends over coffee, "Man, I shoveled all that snow today, man. My back is killing me." THese same people probably have boring office jobs.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by Pencil Man
Well that's a wonderful way of living RockGuitar92. But some people like to feel like they are "doing something with their lives". It's the same people who shovel the snow in their driveway when you could easily just drive through it and make it slush. They want to feel like they are doing something, so they can say to their friends over coffee, "Man, I shoveled all that snow today, man. My back is killing me." THese same people probably have boring office jobs.

You're kinda making a big deal out of nothing.
Quote by Tyler Durden

Erowid
Quote by RockGuitar92
You're kinda making a big deal out of nothing.

He's teasing you.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
He's teasing you.

And he should be. There are lots of people who disdain the habit of making new year's resolutions, and I respect most of them. But most of them just stayed out of this thread because they weren't interested in the topic. You, however, came in to tell us that the subject of this thread is beneath you, then stayed around to see what other people would say about it. And that's pretty weak.
Death to Ovation haters!
I decided to continue my resolution from 2 years ago, twas learn to Sweep pick (good): Still failing.
Rojam's new and improved band!!!!

Listen a little bit, we DON'T suck!
Actually, I was being serious in the subject matter, but I submitted it in a playful way.
Quote by SlackerBabbath