Okay here's the story I was waiting for the UPS guy to drop by and give me this antique lamp I was waiting for.

He walked up and gave me this box

At first I was a bit weary that it said "Schecter Guitar Research" on it. since I didn't remember buying a Guitar shaped lamp..

As I opened it up I found this.

This guitar is everything I could have hoped for in a guitar for the price.

The neck is fast, the perfect size for my hands, 25.5 scale and I'm loving the Ebony fretboard as its my first.

The access on this thing is more than I could have hoped for, I was worried because of the LP shape I'd have trouble with access. but I have no problems what so ever hitting the 24 on the Low E, not that I need to but I can easily.

The Blackouts are nothing short of flawless, I was again worried with my Line 6 until I got a new amp. but its head over heels better than my old SG's pickups.

The black satin finish is so sexy, and with the yellow/gold binging just adds.

now the only two things that have disappointed my were how it was set up, the strings were only wound once and when I went to tune the high e string down to Eb it snapped out of the tuners and was too short to put back in.

also its impossible to find Black Chrome strap locks

I didn't get my lamp though
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
Too bad...the lamp will be worth the wait
Quote by output24
Haha, owned!
U win fender.

Quote by wiggy1988
teacher- Some slave owners would fight duels using their slaves
Me- So, sort of like Pokemon with people..Black man, I choose you!
lekker.

I laik. Clips maybe soon yes yes?
My Gear
-ESP truckster
-Ibby RG 7 string
-Mesa/Boogie Studio Preamp (Mk2C+ mod)
-Mesa/Boogie 50-50 Stereo Poweramp
-Mesa/Boogie Vertical 2x12 (C90 and EVM)
wait why werent you expecting a guitar?
Gibson Grand Concert Acoustic
roland AC90

I mean this one time I was jacking it pertty hard and was making noises and what not

You, my friend, are a genius!
I'll get sound clips when I get new strings for it.

and I expected the Guitar, just most NGD! are just I got a guitar here it is, and how i think of it. I tried to make it a bit more interesting read, maybe make you laugh.
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
Last edited by Sinister Waffle at Jul 14, 2010,
You have to make a NLD (new lamp day) when you get your lamp. I'm so excited about it, what kind is it?

Oh, and cool guitar btw!
Sweet axe man, HNGD!

Also, Schaller make black chrome straplocks, I think.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
Quote by Sinister Waffle
and I expected the Guitar, just most NGD! are just I got a guitar here it is, and how i think of it. I tried to make it a bit more interesting read, maybe make you laugh.

It reminded me a lot of Tom1.0's NGD, but hey, better to steal something brilliant than to think of something mediocre, right?

Anyways, HNGD. I quite like the shape, actually...
Name your guitar "Lamp" and you'll get both. Win win!
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

so sexy!

but dear god why do Schecter ruin such beautiful guitars with cheap as **** single ply plastic truss rod covers????
Never seen or heard anyone so angry about truss covers Tedward! I never even noticed. Did you have a bad experience in the past with one??
Im hoping for sound clips when the lamp comes in.

HNGD!
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
HNGD! Sweet I was trying one of those out just this afternoon, a very nice guitar to say the least. I couldn't make up my mind between several guitars so I decided to go back this weekend to spend more time trying the ones I liked out.
Quote by Y00p
It reminded me a lot of Tom1.0's NGD, but hey, better to steal something brilliant than to think of something mediocre, right?

Anyways, HNGD. I quite like the shape, actually...

oh... I didn't try to steal anything from anyone if he did something similar my bad creative rights go to him then.
You belong in a museum.

Quote by Vialli
Never seen or heard anyone so angry about truss covers Tedward! I never even noticed. Did you have a bad experience in the past with one??

no lol, I just think they're ugly. Once you see it you can't unsee it O.o
Quote by Sinister Waffle
oh... I didn't try to steal anything from anyone if he did something similar my bad creative rights go to him then.

No worries mate, I was joking. This is a forum, and I'm not one of the gestapo.

Enjoy your guitar!
Quote by kacper_j
You have to make a NLD (new lamp day) when you get your lamp. I'm so excited about it, what kind is it?

Oh, and cool guitar btw!

One can only be excited for 1 lamp!

a real 70's Lava Lamp
Tasty

i like finish very much so

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by Way Cool JR.
That looks like a 2 ply cover to me maybe even 3 cant tell if there is another layer from pic. My Damien Special FR came with a 3 ply cover so no all schecteres don't come with one ply truss rod covers.

Happy NGD TS welcome to the Schecter club. What country of build is it?

Thanks, lol its from South Korea
You belong in a museum.

Quote by Sinister Waffle

also its impossible to find Black Chrome strap locks

+1000000

Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
I love the binding on it, very nice
Gibson Les Paul Traditional - 11
Fender Stratocaster MIM - 04
Fender Mustang - 04
Taylor 214ce - 10
Quote by Skagasm
wait why werent you expecting a guitar?
Epi Elitist LP Plus
Marshall Class 5
Vox AC30 CC2

"A person is a success if they get up in the morning and gets to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do."
Dude! Such a badass lamp! I want soundclips as soon as you get the lightbulb changed!
-LTD Alexi 600
-LTD MH-100 QM
-Schecter Omen 6
-B-52 AT-112
Quote by My Father
So is this guitar Mexican made or human made? Wait, shit, that was really racist wasn't it?

My shitty covers: http://www.youtube.com/simpleben09