rememer sim tower: the vertical empire, im looking for a way to play it but i cant find it anywhere, and my computer is a 64 bit, so even the downloaded ones done work?

anywhere know where i can play this game lol, ive been jonzin it for a while
I remember it, now I miss it. And you should still be able to play 32 bit games on a 64 bit system.
lol same here. imagine if a game like this came out today? it wouldn't go down well with us americans since the whole 911 thing.
Quote by Yayo.Eric
i think i figured it out. you have to download and iso of the game then use an emulator to run it on 64 bit. seems to be the only way aha makes me sad it wasnt easier

What emulator have you used?
Quote by Blayney
Can't you just install and run it in win95 compatibility mode?

That's what I was thinking
i bought that game for my computer and there was a glitch or something cause i couldnt build the tower.

sorry i have no advice for you i just wanted to complain
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .
Quote by dullsilver_mike
Wait till you play it though and your nostalgia will wear off. It was always the lamest of the various sim games--yes, more lame than sim farm.

Now I really want to play some sim earth and sim ant.

Nothing is worse than that Sim Driving game.

Sim Copter was sick though.
Just downloaded it last weekend in fact. Was one of the first results on google. Works great(I've got vista). I didn't need an emulator at all.
Quote by icaneatcatfood

Oh I forgot about "streets of sim city." You're absolutely right, sim tower beats the heck out of it but still stands second to last on my sim list.

But yes, I loved rendering my sim city 2000 cities into 3D to fly around them in sim copter.
I remember installing it on my laptop and it ran so fast even on slow mode that I instantly lost almost all my money.
I have this game in the original package and all It was quite simple but fun
Quote by icaneatcatfood

Streets of Simcity was ****ing epic. Don't even deny it. When you were 7 and your car had missiles on it, you knew it was unfathomable to your pre-pubescent mind.
I actually do have schizophrenia, so stop making fun of people who have it.

GEAR:
Boss ME-50
Silvertone Paul Stanley Apocalypse (modded)
Squier Affinity Strat (modded)
Italia Modulo 2
Fender Front 15G
Quote by dullsilver_mike
Wait till you play it though and your nostalgia will wear off. It was always the lamest of the various sim games--yes, more lame than sim farm.

Now I really want to play some sim earth and sim ant.

aww man i really want to play sim earth that game awesome. sim ant is alright too.
Quote by aRandomSandwich
Walk in on your first day cover in butter and flop your knob out on the managers desk, this will show confidence, and your boss like that in a man, he likes that a lot, he also likes his penis in a man... work hard now y'all...

Still got my original CD-Rom.

In fact, I'm better at it now than I ever was when I first bought it as a kid.
Quote by necrosis1193
John Entwistle once in a while. I had to try to find him when I saw The Who two years ago.

Quote by sticksause
butthose bagpipes sound awesome.