Ok after extensive research and listening, the Tonebender style fuzz sounds best to my ears. I know D.A.M. is king but there is no way I want to pay that much for a pedal. I am trying to work a deal for a Skinpimp MKIII but my funds are tight. What other Tonebender/MK II or III type pedals are out there that sound good and wont rip the guts out of the wallet! I know of one the Earthquaker Devices Tone Reaper, what else can you guys come up with.
Gear-
ESP LTD Deluxe EC-1000 VB
Epiphone Negative G-400 SG
Jackson Dinky
Custom Explorer
Custom V(being built)
CEC Amplification Suckerpunch 15
Catalinbread DLS v2
Humphrey Audio Slo/Diezel mod MT-2
Monsterpiece NPN/Classic
I just got a MJM Brit Bender (2 knob version), and it sounds pretty good. Although to my ears isn't the most authentic sounding tonebender clone.

I would recommend the Throbak as well. Or take a look at Monsterpiece pedals, they are handmade and dont break the bank.
Quote by Fly-By-Night
I just got a MJM Brit Bender (2 knob version), and it sounds pretty good. Although to my ears isn't the most authentic sounding tonebender clone.

I would recommend the Throbak as well. Or take a look at Monsterpiece pedals, they are handmade and dont break the bank.

I've actually spoken with Richard from Monsterpiece about his NPN.
Gear-
ESP LTD Deluxe EC-1000 VB
Epiphone Negative G-400 SG
Jackson Dinky
Custom Explorer
Custom V(being built)
CEC Amplification Suckerpunch 15
Catalinbread DLS v2
Humphrey Audio Slo/Diezel mod MT-2
Monsterpiece NPN/Classic
Last edited by 1ArmyGuitar at Jul 14, 2010,
http://www.jmiamplification.com/

JMI do a couple of tone bender clones.
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
Go on to thegearpage.net and hunt out Lumpy's Tone Shop (Tommy) He'll do you one, great quality and decent prices.
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey