So I'm not sure what section concert talk goes but Im guessing here, so...

Last summer was the first major music concert I attended, and by major I mean a full 3 day event at Hunter Mountain NY called Mountain JAM!!!! and it was pretty gnarly, alot of good bands and quite a few great bands, Govt mule, umphrees, macpodz, the allmans, bret dennon (more for my GF) and other bands I didnt know but were impressed by. Plus the general vibe, good people, and good drugs all made for an excellent time.

so in about two weeks theres a 4 day concert event called the Gathering Of Vibes happening in Bridgeport CT..... wanted to know if anyones attended any of of the vibe gatherings...? Good place? Cause I cant see a better place for such an event than hunter mountain, the atmosphere and the views were just incredible on their own, plus the music... WOAH. is it run well? Security? pretty much anything you could tell me would be appreciated....

If I go Im only going to go for saturday cause of work and money issues plus saturday has the best lineup hands down.

So yeah, I havent seen any talk of these kinds of weekend concerts anywhere on the site so anyone go to or know of these 2? Or any other ones on the east coast??