Page 1 of 2
It's funny until you realize that this isn't an honest list.
*A list of all my gear*

Varg/J Mascis/GG Allin are all the same person.

There are two types of people in this world: people who like Bolt Thrower, and people who suck.

Death by diamonds and pearls.
I usually don't hate on lists like these because I know I'll disagree with them, but that was terrible.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Tis bullshit.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
inb4 Spider IIIs comments.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
As in top 10 guitar amps sold by that specific company which ive never heard of?
Quote by Nomack
Next hendrix is like a a sidesplitting triumph of slapstick and scatology, a runaway moneymaker and budding franchise, the worst thing to happen to Kazakhstan since the Mongol hordes, and, a communist.

This is my sig!
wtf... orange didn't even make it
Quote by tyler_j
This ought to shut you up

I now have a lolstack, therefore I shall stop my rampage!
What's wrong with that list?

It's just their opinion.
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by lvskipper

no but at least bugera did, and the funny thing is if you scroll down it shows like the past winners and all those amps are so much better than the current winners
Gibson Grand Concert Acoustic
roland AC90

I mean this one time I was jacking it pertty hard and was making noises and what not

You, my friend, are a genius!
This list puts my Deluxe Reverb to shame

Not.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Quote by Next Hendrix
As in top 10 guitar amps sold by that specific company which ive never heard of?

Never heard of?!? Guitar Center has them line up so you have to step over them to get into every one of their damn stores.

Quote by padgea7x

It's just their opinion.

Most of them sound like ass?
Last edited by BobDetroit at Jul 14, 2010,
Why am I not surprised that a Marshal MG was in the list?

Also Bugera 333XL? Hmmmmm.....
Quote by padgea7x

It's just their opinion.

This.

If people believe this list and buy these without any knowledge on them and don't ask for knowledgable people's opinions, it's their own fault.

The list doesn't hurt you, why does it matter?
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by padgea7x

It's just their opinion.

roland AC90

I mean this one time I was jacking it pertty hard and was making noises and what not

Quote by JayT44
The list doesn't hurt you, why does it matter?

I died a little bit inside, does that count?
Quote by lvskipper

Nor Laney.

D:

They's trolling.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
the sad part is one of my friends referred to this list earlier today when picking out an amp
thank god he knew me
Finally! A definitive list!
Gear:
Fender Stratocaster
Silvertone 1448L
TC Electronic Polytune
Fender Blues Jr.
More in profile...
Quote by BobDetroit
Never heard of?!? Guitar Center has them line up so you have to step over them to get into every one of their damn stores.

Most of them sound like ass?

lol I meant the company who had the website that posted that garbage. I guess I should have worded it better.
Quote by Nomack
Next hendrix is like a a sidesplitting triumph of slapstick and scatology, a runaway moneymaker and budding franchise, the worst thing to happen to Kazakhstan since the Mongol hordes, and, a communist.

This is my sig!
I can't imagine how they judged that.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
What a brilliant list

Although mind you, I have the Vox AC4TV as my main amp, and it's a brilliant amp
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Money talks, and the average joker wont go out and buy an Orange or something. Most of their sales probably come from new players who dont know the difference between watts and rates of energy conversion. What dumbasses!
...In my opinion.
Quote by Benjibum2nd
Money talks, and the average joker wont go out and buy an Orange or something. Most of their sales probably come from new players who dont know the difference between watts and rates of energy conversion. What dumbasses!

This reminds me of when I bought my very very very first amp. I had no idea what was what and I just picked one up randomly. It was a Hiwatt Bulldog 20 watt SS amp.

I had the right brand name. Wrong type of amp, though
Quote by slayer_rule_\m/
No Orange? Discredits this sites opinions majory.

oranges are hardly what they used to be. they are pcb in china and assembled in the uk. not that boutique anymore
roland AC90

Quote by cam_sampbell
Although mind you, I have the Vox AC4TV as my main amp, and it's a brilliant amp

This, this, and this. I love that amp.
MATTERHORN
So based off the fact that it seems to be the list maker's opinion, combined with knowing what amps people that just began playing choose, and some piss poor phrasing leads me to belive that this article should be in Guitar Player magazine.
Quote by Nomack

This is my sig!
Website be trollin'.

No need to get worked up.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Page 1 of 2