I did a search but nothing came up so sorry if this has been done...

I want to watch a funny movie tonight but am at a loss to think of one to watch.
So Pit, what are your favorite funny movies?
my job rules. ROCKWORLDEAST

Quote by GisleAune
She is new to the internet, it seems, because there's nothing between extreme love and furious hate here, sadly.
Grandma's Boy
A Night at the Roxbury
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Anything where they let Steve Carrel be Steve Carrel. If he is over-directed it wastes his amazing potential.
...In my opinion.
Anchorman or The Hangover.

The hangover is the funniest film ever the first time you watch it, but it's not that funny the 2nd time, but Anchorman is just as funny with every watch.
Freddie Got Fingered...
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
the hang over, 40 year old virgin, step brothers, caddy shack, happy gilmour, taladanga nights.
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E
Quote by the_white_bunny
caddy shack

This, Fletch, and the Vacation series.

Chevy Chase ftw.
funkyducky

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!

I know it looks like shit, but I watched it late one night when there was nothing else on TV and I laughed my ass off throughout.
PeaceLoveUnityRespect
Sorry to hijack your thread, but I need help. I watched this film a few years ago on Channel 5, but I can't remember the name of it

It was about these 2 guys who kinda run away, that's all I can remember lol. There was this scene where they were robbing a bank or something similar, and they accidently turn the radio on!

Anyone know?
R.I.P Jon Lord, Rory Gallagher and Jimi!
Quote by GizmoKaKa

I know it looks like shit, but I watched it late one night when there was nothing else on TV and I laughed my ass off throughout.

the reason that and the whites kids you know is even funny
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trevor_Moore
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E
my exboyfriend didn't like billy madison and didn't find it funny.

billy madison is single handedly one of the funniest movies ever.
my job rules. ROCKWORLDEAST

Quote by GisleAune
She is new to the internet, it seems, because there's nothing between extreme love and furious hate here, sadly.
Superbad! and happy gilmore was funny
Jonas Brothers: They corrupt the minds of millions of teen girls, i wish i could do that.
i've heard "cop out" is a great commedy... though i havent seen it yet but i plan to... is it worth watching?
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
If you're looking for a normal broad comedy or slap stick, then yeah, any jim carrey, will ferrell, steve carrel, paul rudd, vince vaughan movie will do. However I would recommend a few movies that are really funny but are more like action or mystery comedies with plots.

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang - Robert Downey Jr. before everyone jumped on the bandwagon with iron man, Val Kilmer is really funny in it as well

Lucky Number Slevin - Best movie no one saw. Josh Hartnet is surprisingly good in a fast talking/blink and you'll miss the comedy type role.

Snatch or Rock and Rolla - Standard Guy Richie British crime movie but these are always really funny too.

Made - This is more of a typical comedy but not as in your face as most today, Vince Vaughan and John Faverau at their absolute swingers best.

Fantastic Mr. Fox - a little quirky, but if you like Wes Anderson movies or the type of comedy where its understated and the delivery is perfect, pay close attention to the dialouge and you'll love this movie. Clooney, Jason Schwartzman, Bill Murary, Owen Wilson, basically all of Wes Anderson's standard actors, but its really really good, doesnt matter how old you are.
to the guy above snatch and rock and rolla are ****in great movies (snatch is better IMO).

beer fest! how the hell did i forget this one makes me laugh every damn time.

and

strange wilderness.
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E
Last edited by the_white_bunny at Jul 14, 2010,
Quote by the_white_bunny
the reason that and the whites kids you know is even funny
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trevor_Moore

exactly! he kind of reminds me of a younger Jim Carrey, which I thought was funny cause in Miss March, he wears the exact same types of outfits as Ace Ventura.

EDIT: I agree with Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang and Lucky Number Slevin. Very good movies with more subtle humor that is missing a lot lately.
PeaceLoveUnityRespect
Last edited by GizmoKaKa at Jul 14, 2010,
Quote by ak10

Lucky Number Slevin - Best movie no one saw. Josh Hartnet is surprisingly good in a fast talking/blink and you'll miss the comedy type role.

The worst part about Lucky Number Slevin is when they explained the whole movie in the last 20 minutes. Way to make your audience feel dumb.
Quote by JimMcGraff
The worst part about Lucky Number Slevin is when they explained the whole movie in the last 20 minutes. Way to make your audience feel dumb.

Alfred Hitchcock did pretty much the same thing in Psycho...
funkyducky

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!