i want to find all the scales, but finding a website where they all are at where i can read them is tricky, so i'm wondering if

1.) someone knows a good website for scales.
2.) someone has scales tabbed, or can tab the scales out for me, that would be greatly appreciated.

and i mean all scales, pentatonics and everything.
I'M GONNA GIVE YOU A BAD CASE OF SOMEONE SHOT ME IN THE HEAD!!!
thanks guys, i will check both of these out when i get home from work....

but by tab software, which one is a good one???
thanks.
Quote by yodadax
i want to find all the scales, but finding a website where they all are at where i can read them is tricky, so i'm wondering if

1.) someone knows a good website for scales.
2.) someone has scales tabbed, or can tab the scales out for me, that would be greatly appreciated.

and i mean all scales, pentatonics and everything.

You don't learn scales from tabs or diagrams.

That only tells you where you can find the notes of a scale, doesn't tell you what the notes and intervals arem how the scale functions or how it can be used. Learning a load of scale patterns without learning all the theory behind them is pointless and of no use to you.

Start with the major scale, that's your point of reference, the central piece of the jigsaw that you'll need to understand everything else. Study it and make sure you understand it so learn the interval pattern, how toconstruct the scale, how to harmonise it to create chords and learn how to use it.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com