Poll: Gardening - Yay or Nay?
Poll Options
View poll results: Gardening - Yay or Nay?
Yay
23 58%
Nay
11 28%
Gay
6 15%
Voters: 40.
So, I've recently gotten into gardening.

What's your thoughts on it? Any aspiring gardeners here? Any hints and tips?
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Aye. I don't have any tips but it's quite good fun.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
I personally don't care for it. Don't have the work ethic or patience.

My grandma used to make some awesome corn and green beans though.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
I only grow vegatables.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Yay, it's something productive to do outside. Weeding the epically overgrown garden at work for 8 hours is very much nay, however.
Up The Boro!
It depends on the garden. If you're planting Tomatoes, Lettuce, and Chainsaws I'd say sure, but if its like cumquats and flowers, gtfo.
Quote by darkstar2466
Don't fret man.
yay
unfortunately i live in an apartment now and theres nowhere to plant stuff
Quote by Oddsbodkins
Yay, it's something productive to do outside. Weeding the epically overgrown garden at work for 8 hours is very much nay, however.

I quite like those sort of endless tasks. They're proper missions! But then, that's at home, not work for me, so it's perhaps more fun.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
I would do, but hardly anything grows in this garden because it's mostly sand. The only things that do grow don't need any attention.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Growing your own vegetables is great, it can save money if you do it right.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
Quote by freddaahh
I quite like those sort of endless tasks. They're proper missions! But then, that's at home, not work for me, so it's perhaps more fun.

Hehe, I'm the opposite, when after an hour I look up and see I've only cleared a tiny portion I get a tad despondent. Also it's always swarming with horseflies, the bastards.

I get payed for it at least though so I shouldn't really complain.
Up The Boro!
Yay. Having a nice trees/flowers/plants adds value to your house. It's an investment.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
I voted gay for lulz...

Digging up a garden is surpisingly good exercise... I found that out the hard way a few weeks back..
Sometimes I help my grandma out the garden, but I don't particularly enjoy it.

For like 20 years now, she's been taking all the old food, grass clippings and other stuff and mixing it into the soil, and so we have nice, dark soil.

She likes to put landscaping plastic over it and grow everything through holes in the plastic. This way it keeps the ground warm and moist, and limits weeds.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.