So I saw a thread like this in the blues and jazz section, and i was intersted to see what people in this part of the fourms use.
For me, I use a Line Six Axsys212 and my Gibson Les Paul Custom 68 Reissue

Occasionally I'll use the Mesa Mark II and my Vox Satchurator, but I dont get as much gain as the Axsys unless its earsplitting loud. My V is in drop C right now, but when it gets new strings I think itll stay in standard so I can play some shreddy stuff with it
Is that a Peavey Decade? I've never seen anyone else with one. I just sold mine yesterday with my Roland Cube 30 and epiphone sg special.

All I have is my Gibson SG, Vypyr 15, and a metronome. Its all I can use until I get a Splawn Nitro and a Jackson DXMG (its a great guitar for the price, if you like basswood.)

I'm not a huge fan of the thick neck on the SG, but it could benefit me later on. I will continue to build up finger speed and strength on the thick neck, and once I get the Jackson, I will be able to move quite faster on the thinner neck.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
I use my Charvel Model 4, a Vypyr, and i'm building a pedalboard, but so far the only noteable thing on that is a Boss compressor. also saving up for a better amp, maybe a Laney AOR or something similar
Rock In Peace, Ronnie James Dio

my gear:
Charvel Model 4
Custom Superstrat w/ DiMarzios (under construction)
Peavey Vypyr
saving up for a better amp
i have a pod 2.0, any recommendations on how to set it for some hair metal, until i get my new peavey amp?
Carvin Legacy and a Carvin DC145 all the way! I swear I'm not a Carvin fanboy, but for the $$$, they're the best value by far (at least in the USA).
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.