Tell me what you guys think of the song! I'm new to the forums here so I'm not sure if I uploaded it right but it's called The Message, any feedback would be cool.

Actually it said the file was too large??? so I'm just gonna give a link to my profile: http://www.myspace.com/geraldlott

Yeah yeah, myspace I know. But if you get a chance leave a comment and tell me what you think! Thanks fellow guitar players and singers!
Thanks man, I just checked out your Ready. Set. Record riff and it sounds pretty cool, I personally think you could get some crisper tone unless its the recording equipment you're using mane... I'm really only saying all that cause I dont wanna get warned for bumping my own thread, I just dont really know how to reply on your stuff??? Yeah Im stupid. Loved the simpsons too. lol.
Quote by Michaelzero21
Thanks man, I just checked out your Ready. Set. Record riff and it sounds pretty cool, I personally think you could get some crisper tone unless its the recording equipment you're using mane... I'm really only saying all that cause I dont wanna get warned for bumping my own thread, I just dont really know how to reply on your stuff??? Yeah Im stupid. Loved the simpsons too. lol.

thnx , i recorded it using laptop and multi-effect only

Ready. Set. Record is kinda yust spontanius playing

what program do you use for recording ?
. . . . Audacity. lol. I can play the guitar but when it comes to production Idk what the hell I'm doing. lol. I use the amplify setting alot and mess around with the gain but that's really about it other than time-shifting to get the lag from the audio straitened out.