Hey,

So all these amps have caught my eye. I'm looking for a pretty versitile amp, loud enough for gigging.

Want nice clean headroom, good enough for pedals.
I use a Big Muff Pi, so can use that for the hot tones, and keep the amp for low drive and cleans.

So, general opinions on the amps?
nice clean channels, od channels not so hot. you say you're willing to use pedals, so i guess that's fair enough, but i'd also suggest you try some amps with better od channels in case you prefer those tones to pedals into the fenders.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
nice clean channels, od channels not so hot. you say you're willing to use pedals, so i guess that's fair enough, but i'd also suggest you try some amps with better od channels in case you prefer those tones to pedals into the fenders.

Problem is I don't have that much chance to try out these amps, nothing locally does them.

The OD channel isn't too important for me, I guess.
it really is pretty bad
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?