Animal control
70 54%
The second option
40 31%
Other?
19 15%
Voters: 129.
Page 1 of 3
So my best friend and my sister have just moved into their new house. It is a house on a farm, which includes a giant barn filled with hay, and cats.
In this barn is what seems to be an endless supply of cats, who continue to produce more and more cats.
These cats are getting out of control, and we can't keep them here.
SO.
We've dumped it down to two options.

Animal Control

- They will come to the house, grab the animals, put them in a cage, and take them away. The big problem my sister has with this is that the cats will most likely end up being put down.

Or,
We will end up removing the animals ourselves

- If the first option doesn't go through we will have to do it ourselves, with guns and traps.

I should have mentioned this previously, but these cats are wild cats. They are ferocious little assholes who eat the food we give them and then hiss when we try to get near them. Might as well be a raccoon.

Both options will make the cats gone, and possibly dead.

What would be the best option? Or do you have a better solution?

MC name = Bearrorism
I hate cats, but call Animal Control. Pretty sure it's illegal to kill them.

/logic

Kill them.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Im expecting the second option to go somewhat like the plot of Aliens.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
But you have a cat in your avatar.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
FUCKING.

END.

THEM.

....Nah really, I dunno. I like cats though
My name is Danny. Call me that.
take them to a farm that wants them.

never heard of a farm that didn't want animals...
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
Animal Control, it's what they're there for, plus it saves you spending money on guns/ammo so it's the economically responsible thing to do.
YOU CAN SAVE THE ECONOMY!
Quote by lockedandlogan
Let me get this straight. You're asking a bunch of people who are sitting at their computers, likely due to boredom, what to do for fun.

Quote by GaijinFoot
Old chinese proverb says: Man goes to bed with itchy bum, wakes up with smelly finger

Wise words

Beware.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Don't shoot the goddamn cats you monster. Tame them, which is not hard at all, I've tamed several wild cats where I live, and give them out at walmart. Problem solved, no slaughtered cats.
Cats are the best thing ever man! I would go with option 1
JUST ANOTHER ANNOYING BIG STATUS
Quote by celticstorm84
"endless supply of cats" = endless supply of food.

This. Its not illegal if you eat them after you kill them...

... I wish the same laws applied to people.

Also; that quote made me laugh, so Celticstorm84 you have been sigged.
Quote by celticstorm84
endless supply of cats = endless supply of food.

Quote by Calibos
I've also noticed that as i've got older, I want to be further and further away from the front at a gig. Damn kids with their mushy pits and walls of doom.
Quote by KurtCobain9898
If it is your own land. Then killing them yourself is less of a hassle. Or sell them?

We've tried many times to give them away (the land used to be my aunt's), but the cats reproduce faster than we can give them away.

Quote by celticstorm84
"endless supply of cats" = endless supply of food.

Now we're talkin

/jokingly

Quote by UntilISleep
Don't shoot the goddamn cats you monster. Tame them, which is not hard at all, I've tamed several wild cats where I live, and give them out at walmart. Problem solved, no slaughtered cats.

We're talking 30+ cats a year. Which means we have to search the entire barn to find these bastards and tame them.

Animal control is starting to look like a better option.

MC name = Bearrorism
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Start a website like icanhazcheezburger?
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
go talk to the chineese resturant down the street. im sure they'll b happy to 'adopt' them
I thought this would be the best thread ever when I saw the title but it's not. cats ftw
cat
My god do something... Now! U ever read animal farm?! It sounds just like that, except with cats! I'd go with option 2, probs the only pussy you will get in a while
What would Metallica do???

KILL "EM ALL!!!!

/problem lol

seriously though animal control would be the laziest thing to do, therefor it's what I would do.
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
Ur best friend married ur sister? Lame bro... And Animal Control is expensive, we're renting a house out to my mom's friend and somehow snakes got in there and it was like $60 per snake to remove them.
So we've decided that the only logical solution is for him to eat them?

Right, cool.

THIS THREAD IS NOW ABOUT LOLCATS.
Quote by asator
So we've decided that the only logical solution is for him to eat them?

Right, cool.

THIS THREAD IS NOW ABOUT LOLCATS.

Quote by GibsonMan321
Ur best friend married ur sister? Lame bro... And Animal Control is expensive, we're renting a house out to my mom's friend and somehow snakes got in there and it was like $60 per snake to remove them.

Exactly this!
We have absolutely no idea what Animal control would cost.

MC name = Bearrorism
Enemy Ac 130 inbound...

that or fire

or just throw water at them cats hate water it's science
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Quote by diofan88
Enemy Ac 130 inbound...

that or fire

or just throw water at them cats hate water it's science

But they multiply if they get water on them.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
You do the following:

1) Seal off the entire barn, except for one entrance
2) Sit in front of said entrance, let's say at a distance of 30m or so
3) Torch the barn

When the cats come out, it's like IRL Space Invaders.
Last edited by TheQuailman at Jul 14, 2010,
Quote by Gargantuan
Exactly this!
We have absolutely no idea what Animal control would cost.

Alas, if anybody hears so many gunshots, they will probably call the cops, and you will get in trouble, I'm pretty sure slaughtering cats in your backyard is illegal. Ask the local shelter or animal control if you can borrow a trap or something. Trap them, then take them to shelters or dump them. Dumping is illegal but you can do it discreetly.
Quote by TheQuailman
You do the following:

1) Seal off the entire barn, except for on entrance
2) Sit in front of said entrance, let's say at a distance of 30m or so
3) Torch the barn

When the cats come out, it's like IRL Space Invaders.

Yeah, except you eat them instead of shooting them.
Send in a pack of vicious wild dogs and let nature take it's course
Quote by asator
Yeah, except you eat them instead of shooting them.

I find it easier to shoot them before eating them. Just me, i suppose.

You might also just drive through the barn on a steamroller, laughing like a maniac. Dozens of flat cat burgers.
I have 2 alternative options for you!

1 - Seal off the entire barn then fill it with gas, thus killing the cats and killing your problems.

2 - Send your best friend in dressed as a cat, he will slowly gain their trust and discover their weakness which you and your sister can then exploit, just be careful he doesn't become attached to the cats and mate with a sexy female.
Quote by Monolith295
Tobysaurus is one sexy man.

Quote by Kensai
I think I love you Tobysaurus!

Quote by CFH82
God damn, you've given me a boner Toby!
What if we combine some ideas here.

Here is the end all plan.

1)kill all the cats
2)Adopt cute, friendly, domestcated kitten
3)Turn dead cats into burger patties
4)Feed burgers to kitten
5)Take pictures of kitten doing cute things around cheeseburgers
6)Create website call "Ihazcatburgernaowz.com"
7)Post pictures

/end all plan
Quote by celticstorm84
endless supply of cats = endless supply of food.

Quote by Calibos
I've also noticed that as i've got older, I want to be further and further away from the front at a gig. Damn kids with their mushy pits and walls of doom.
Page 1 of 3