Poll: Which entry?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which entry?
FlyinHigh26
10 91%
311ZOSOVHJH
1 9%
Voters: 11.
As always, poll is open for seven days. Give both tracks a listen, then vote for your favourite. If possible please leave a comment in here telling the contestants your thoughts on the track! Also, contestants, remember, it's common courtesy not to vote in your own poll.

With that out of the way, here's the entries!

1. FlyinHigh26 ~ http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/FlyinHigh26/music/play861271 ~ The Cyborg Blues

2. 311ZOSOVHJH ~ http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/311ZOSOVHJH/music/all/play798828 ~ Sloppy Slide Blues w/ Blackheart

Enjoy, and best of luck to both contestants!
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
flyin high = i loved it. it was a rea gary moore sort of style, and I like it alot. you get my vote.

mr alphabet = what tuning were you using? standard? alot of the notes didn't really work out, and I didn't really like it, mainly the intro.
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
flyin high: that was a nice tune, great sound and atmosphere. I waited for something more to happen, but it was good as it was. you get my vote.

311ZOSOVHJH : maybe this could work with a drum backing track, but this way it was a bit confusing... and it don't really like your tone, but with a backing track, this could be better, too.
Alright, I believe we have our winners for this round. Kyle, could you lock these up for me?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54