look at that starting bid lol
Gibson Grand Concert Acoustic
roland AC90

I mean this one time I was jacking it pertty hard and was making noises and what not

You, my friend, are a genius!
Does it come with that kid?

[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
What? Why would you make a thread on a ebay item that bidding ends on like a minute after the thread is posted?

Useless to everyone but you and the first poster now.
maybe im just an ass but i dont believe his whole story about being paralyzed.
roland AC90

I mean this one time I was jacking it pertty hard and was making noises and what not

it just ended?
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated

i'd buy it
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
i realized it ended. ok it was a heavily used and repaired 1957 start and he wanted 5million dollars claiming he needed to make his house wheelchair accesible and buy his grand kids stuff. he became paralyzed in 82 and is only now making his house wheelchair accesible? i dont buy it
roland AC90

Quote by Skagasm
i realized it ended. ok it was a heavily used and repaired 1957 start and he wanted 5million dollars claiming he needed to make his house wheelchair accesible and buy his grand kids stuff. he became paralyzed in 82 and is only now making his house wheelchair accesible? i dont buy it

Of course you don't, it's 5 million dollars.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
i mean i dont buy his story.
roland AC90

Quote by Skagasm
i mean i dont buy his story.

How much is he selling it for?
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
It didn't sell.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
What? Why would you make a thread on a ebay item that bidding ends on like a minute after the thread is posted?

Useless to everyone but you and the first poster now.

Because everyone in the Pit has 5 million dollars.
If you try and take a cat apart to see how it works, the first thing you have on your hands is a non-working cat. - Douglas Adams
Please do not contact me unless you want to buy her. I do not need your opinion on what she’s worth. I went through enough opinions the first time Listed her.....

I don’t need the money and don’t give a damn if I ever sell her. I would like whoever gets her, loves and plays her every day like I did.

Well, What did he expect?
Quote by GisleAune
Not even Hendrix's guitar goes for that.

Insane indeed.

+1 (and then some)
@ WantsLesPaul: Wait, he suddenly doesn't need the money?
If you try and take a cat apart to see how it works, the first thing you have on your hands is a non-working cat. - Douglas Adams
he placed starting bid at 5million.
roland AC90

i love how he compares a 1957 strat which arent that difficult to come by to a one of a kind picasso original painting and than goes a step further by bashing picasso.
roland AC90

Quote by sashki
I bet his wife told him to sell it, but he was reluctant so he put it up for a price no-one would pay.

That's the only reasonable explanation for this post, i don't understand why he took the ebay listing as an excuse to throw himself a pity party though.
How can he type if he's a quadriplegic?
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Quote by Firenze

Someone could've done it for him.
Quote by Firenze

how did....... no one notice that til now.
roland AC90

Quote by Skagasm
how did....... no one notice that til now.

Well, I've noticed it but managed to explain it
And what Ibanez said is also possible.
Man. That's 5 Bugatti Veyrons.

That's 111 times my car.

One of the main rules in a C2C transaction: Do NOT base your price on sentimental value...
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
If someone wrote it for him, then that's disingenuous. If he used voice to text, the time he spent trying to get all of that written down is worth $4,999,999.

I prefer to think that he's full of shit and will agree with sashki.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
You people who are saying that you can't see it because it ended are retarted, you can scroll down to see the post.
Last edited by paranoideyes at Jul 14, 2010,
If I were a rich man, I'd buy it for 5 million then send him a video of me ripping it apart with my hands then chopping it with a hatchet, then burning its remains. For lulz.

Quote by SaintsofNowhere
If I were a rich man, I'd buy it for 5 million then send him a video of me ripping it apart with my hands then chopping it with a hatchet, then burning its remains. For lulz.

...that sounds absolutely horrifying to me...