Are there any guitar software that have songs and different generes preloaded?

Are there any guitar software that have songs and different generes preloaded?

I currently use guitar pro but i find it takes too much time searching the net for differant tabs.

is there any software that can do this, kinda like an instructor?

Thanks
Guitar Teacher 1.0.3.1, totally recommended.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Guitar pro 5 has preloaded demo tracks that are categorized into genres. I didn't know about this for a long time and I still don't know how to find these tracks, but those could help. Other than thatI know of no software with that ability. Youtube videos can help a lot with stuff like this.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Quote by Victory2134
Guitar pro 5 has preloaded demo tracks that are categorized into genres. I didn't know about this for a long time and I still don't know how to find these tracks, but those could help. Other than thatI know of no software with that ability. Youtube videos can help a lot with stuff like this.

Program Files>GP5>Demo Files There You Go.
Rainy Afternoon
Dark Punk Piece
Dead On The Sand
C4C
Member Of Paradox Empire (Singer/Guitarist).
Quote by T.s.e
Assholes aren't really more successful, it's just that they yell the loudest, therefore you notice them more than the nice people.
Quote by damian_91
Guitar Teacher 1.0.3.1, totally recommended.

have you got a link for this?

i googled it, but got nothing.

thanks
Quote by ParadoxEmpire
Program Files>GP5>Demo Files There You Go.

wheres Program Files?
program files = folder where guitar pro is installed by default, if you changed the installation path go to the folder where the GP5 folder is.
GEAR:
Ibanez SR605
Some 71' P-Bass
Orange Bass Terror 500 > Markbass 4x10