Quote by blackmajik2021
thanks!

try refreshing, I uploaded and tested everything but i guess myspace screwed up and quickly removed them for some weird reason.

they're up now.

Ok it works, listening right now, sounds good

Edit: Ok, I listened both songs and I must say that it's better than what I expected, you keep things simple, wich is good. I really like your sound, the recording and mixing is very well made. Your singing is nice, everything is nice actually lol. The only bad thing I have to say is that your twoo songs are too much alike, they have the feeling and have the kinda build-up etc. But definitly keep writing, just, go elsewhere if you see what I mean.
Last edited by Sguit at Jul 14, 2010,
Quote by Sguit
Ok it works, listening right now, sounds good

Edit: Ok, I listened both songs and I must say that it's better than what I expected, you keep things simple, wich is good. I really like your sound, the recording and mixing is very well made. Your singing is nice, everything is nice actually lol. The only bad thing I have to say is that your twoo songs are too much alike, they have the feeling and have the kinda build-up etc. But definitly keep writing, just, go elsewhere if you see what I mean.

thanks, yeah I kind of know what you mean, they both have a pretty similar structure. I'm working on doing something pretty different now.