I have a Randall RG50TC with outputs for 4ohm and 8ohm. The 8ohm goes to the 8ohm mono input on my 2x12. But next to that is a 16ohm stereo input.. I also have a 4x12 cabinet with an 8ohm input.

There's no way I can use both cabs, is there?
Quote by salgala2000
Do you really need 50 watts going through 6 12inch speakers... I've never turned my 50 watt 1 12 inch speaker up past 6/10 playing with a full band at a gig

I play in a Rammstein tribute band. Acheiving that "wall of sound" that they get is difficult without multiple speakers or stereo setups.
Ok I get it now. I'm used to seeing people with their ibanez starter packs that "need" a full stack at bedroom level volumes to look "teh br0otz"
TBH I'm not sure how. My only thought would be going
head>A/B box so that you can plug in 1 output to 1 cab and the other to the other cab but I have never used a stack so I don't know if the OHM would line up. I'm sure if you searchbar hard something useful will come up.

EDIT: Don't do what i said above without getting more reinforcement
Quote by salgala2000
Ok I get it now. I'm used to seeing people with their ibanez starter packs that "need" a full stack at bedroom level volumes to look "teh br0otz"
TBH I'm not sure how. My only thought would be going
head>A/B box so that you can plug in 1 output to 1 cab and the other to the other cab but I have never used a stack so I don't know if the OHM would line up. I'm sure if you searchbar hard something useful will come up.

EDIT: Don't do what i said above without getting more reinforcement

Doing that would probably blow the output/power transformer. Ohms definitely wouldn't match.

I'm 99% sure it's not possible.
Quote by Oldmonkeys
if you want more speakers why dont you run into the 4x12 normally?

Only picked up the 4x12 tonight. The 4x12 is incredibly brightly, trebly and harsh, but the 2x12 is incredibly dark and bassy, so mixing them together could give nice results.
You'd need to get some sort of impedance matching transformer to lower the impedance on one of your cabs.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??