Me and my buddy got into an argument over which guitarist is better (not faster), Paco de Lucia or Al di Meola. I said Paco because that show-offy jerk can hit 16 notes in a second without using a pic, and my buddy said Al di because he plays extremly well on a steel string, and not a weenie nylon string. Who's better? I like them both alot, but Paco is just superior in my eyes.
Big Boss=total badass
Solid Snake=total badass
Little Mac=total badass
Link=total badass
Neither are better. They're both different and it's all about personal taste.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
I knew some smart alec was going to post that. This is more of a vote, and if I lose, I gotta shave his dog. So vote, please.
Big Boss=total badass
Solid Snake=total badass
Little Mac=total badass
Link=total badass
But then again, that is true what you said...
Big Boss=total badass
Solid Snake=total badass
Little Mac=total badass
Link=total badass
Quote by guitarsftw
Neither are better. They're both different and it's all about personal taste.

QFT, nuff said
Quote by Zomby Woof
John Mclaughlin.

agreed!!
'Music is the best"
Zappa
I really love Paco, some of his flamenco stuff... Wow!

I also really love Al, Passion Grace & Fire is amazing!

Since they have performed together on multiple occasions, I think they would both respect each other as monster players (which they both are) and not get involved in petty arguments of who's better.

In personal taste, I would have said Al later on, but Im really diggin' Paco's playing of late. That said though, Al is still amazing. Mediteranean Sundance was awesome, and his stuff in RTF... unbelieveable!

Shave his dog... wtf?

I don't want to put a prefference in, there both amazing

This is amazing
As is this

Also, your argument seems slightly screwed

Me and my buddy got into an argument over which guitarist is better (not faster), Paco de Lucia or Al di Meola. I said Paco because that show-offy jerk can hit 16 notes in a second without using a pic.

Last edited by jesse music at Jul 17, 2010,