Right, i put this offer to you. I will make you the best snooker player in the world right now, you'll make millions and you'll pretty much be set for life, all you have to do is set down your guitar/all musical instrumens and never pick them up again.

You can never know if you succeeded in becoming a working/musician, but i do tell you that as it stands, you have a 2% chance of becoming a famous musician.

Do you take that offer. (P.s If you really like snooker, pick a sport of which you are indifferent to).

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
Snooker? Yeah alright, they make a fair bit of money. Also 2% chance is ridiculously high.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Tough call. On one hand, I do like music, but I'm not sure if I want to be a professional musician.

On the other hand, I've never been "really good" at anything. I wouldn't mind having a special talent.
Millions? I never wanted to become a famous musician, give me that.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by Venice King
Snooker? Yeah alright, they make a fair bit of money. Also 2% chance is ridiculously high.

Yeah, i know. That why it's tempting. I put a universal figure on it so people wouldn't say " i don't have a chance of being a musician anyway

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
I'll take them. Athletes tend to have pretty short "active" careers, so early retirement sounds nice.
Quote by Jiggzy.UK
Yeah, i know. That why it's tempting. I put a universal figure on it so people wouldn't say " i don't have a chance of being a musician anyway

I'm in the situation where I love playing guitar and am happy at the level of I've reached, but I play for me and maybe a few friends if they're round. I never want it to be more than a hobby Would still suck not having the ability to pull out an acoustic and play one of thousands of songs I'd have learnt in 30 or so years time.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Quote by JacobTheMe
I'll take them. Athletes tend to have pretty short "active" careers, so early retirement sounds nice.

The hardest thing about being a professional athlete is not going broke after you retire.
I've heard stories of athletes who earned millions when they were active, but were in debt within 10 years of retiring.
One of the big reasons I'd want success is so I'd be able to do my "hobby", whether that be as a professional musician, or as something else that allows me to finance my music.

And my only acquaintance with snooker is the snooker commentator sketches in That Mitchell and Webb Look, and they were the most tedious sketches in the show. So no.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by Darkice
Make millions you Say?
hmm.....

I guess I would take that deal, how are you going to enforce me never picking up a guitar again?

Your hands will turn into dildos if you do.

I don't know man, lol. Magic. Suspend your disbelief in order to answer my hypothetical question.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
1. what the hell is snooker?
2. yes I would do it... I don't play guitar anymore.
PeaceLoveUnityRespect
Yeah, I'd do it. I don't really plan on going into a career involving guitar anyways, and I've got other hobbies.
Snooker player? Is that what they call Playboys these days? Ya know, a profession athlete in the sport of sex?

Or am I just being an ass?
I wouldn't. i'd rather know that i tried than not knowing at all.
It's gonna be a blue day
best snooker player in the world? Sounds pretty badass actually, it's like a ticket for easy money and easy ladies
Nah, snooker sucks.

I'd rather take that 2% chance or just carry on with what I am doing now..
Meh, most of us sell our lives away for $8.00 an hour already.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Put down guitar forever
Make millions playing snooker
Learn piano on your awesome $100000 grand piano
??????
Profit? Oh wait, you already did that in step 2....

Edit: Oh damn, ALL musical instruments? This is a tough one.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Sure. Snooker is pretty sweet, and as a byproduct I'd probably be pretty good at billiards too. I'd just have to find something to do with my time if I'm not gonna have to have anything to practice.