I was watching some of protest the hero's live videos from their dvd on youtube and saw that there lead guitarist (the guy with dark hair, sorry i dont know his name) was playing a black guitar that ive never seen before. The headstock has a really cool looking design i was just wondering what kind it was. thanks
HAHA really? I guess im not a real fan of most of the bands I listen to. I mean, i thought being a fan of music had something to do with the actual music they put out, but ****!!!! I guess i was wrong. I guess ill just stop listening to music and worry about everything else.
Quote by esredshore657
HAHA really? I guess im not a real fan of most of the bands I listen to. I mean, i thought being a fan of music had something to do with the actual music they put out, but ****!!!! I guess i was wrong. I guess ill just stop listening to music and worry about everything else.

That was sarcasm genius ..
Quote by Cambyses
it was an electric guitar
+1

Quote by esredshore657
dont ask a question if you're gonna be all dickish.

okay, but seriously, we'll never know until you show what guitar it is.