Seems I can have a song, I'll use Protest the Hero- The Divine Suicide of K. Tim's part
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------13-----------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------13-15-17---------------------------
------------------------------------------------10-12-14--12-14-15--------------------------------------
---0--0----------------8-10-12--10-12-14---------------------------------------------------------------
---0--0-----8-10-12----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---0--0-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm playing along with Guitar Pro's song speed percentile. So I'll refer to that

I can play that scale, forwards, backwards with my eyes closed and while listening to another song completely at say 60% full speed, but as soon as i play at 65% I can't play a single note with out messing up.

I can't manage correct my playing in any way that fixes this.

(If there is a thread on this my bad.)

Thanks ahead of time.
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
You're probably just not repeating it enough.
...I like metal.
Instead of just skipping from 60% to 65%, try going up 1% each time.
Instead of doing the whole lick at a certain speed, try taking a small bit ( for example the first 8-10-12 and 8 on the next string), and play that very fast. Break the lick up into sections to practice like this and eventually join them together. It's a different approach that might help.
H I'm starting to get it, Maybe I was having an Off day. just the ending of that scale is alluding me.
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!