trust me bro, ive been looking for months, if i were u id save a lil bit and get their 7 string model, with floyd, emgs and mahogany body, im a lefty too, also look at schecters, they got lotsa nice southpaws, even tho they're more gibson flying v shaped
Eh.
Agile have among the best value at their price. Agile is probably one of the best brands you could go for for under $500.
superman is killing himself tonight
You won't be disappointed. You can't get better for the price.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
I agree you can't get better for the price. You can honestly buy and Agile with confidence the best part is they stand by their guitars. They make a great guitar and right out of the box you can gig with them.
http://adirondackguitar.com/lefty/lh_electrics.htm

This is a great place for us lefty's I would look at a schecter.I haven't seen or played a Agile but from how much there recommended they must be pretty good.
Guitars
08 Schecter C-1 Lefty
06 Epiphone LP Standard Lefty
90 Dean ml custom Lefty
84 Kramer Beretta lefty

Marshall Vs 100h
Crate Blue Voodoo 120h
Marshall 1960a cab
Boss Me70
Is Adirondack Guitar still in business? I emailed and called the guy several times in the last couple months because I wanted to buy the Minarik Inferno with shattered mirror top he has on the web site and never got an answer. If he was getting my Emails and messages he does not reply so he lost a sale! I guess his loss was my gain because I got a better deal on the one I got.
Iunno, I hear agathis is a crap tone wood. If you can play it and you like it, then go for it, not a bad looking guitar, but...I'd be sorta skeptical. Himelnator's got a point too, I'm not a Schecter fan but the Hellraiser V7 looks like an utter sex machine(no idea about the price though, all I know is that's the first Schecter I've ever seen and thought "DO WANT"...=D).
Quote by SlayingDragons
Nah, I prefer to tune lower. My tunings usually go into weird Hebrew symbols.
Quote by Himelnator
trust me bro, ive been looking for months, if i were u id save a lil bit and get their 7 string model, with floyd, emgs and mahogany body, im a lefty too, also look at schecters, they got lotsa nice southpaws, even tho they're more gibson flying v shaped

Quote by Himelnator
http://www.rondomusic.com/hornetpro725bkleft.html WIN. (righty pics, but lefty guitar)

Has it occured to you that maybe TS doesn't want a 7 string?

And that model is available in 6 string if he wanted it.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X