So i have 3 pedals now, A GE7, a NS2 and a cry baby wah

The problem is, the GE7 had flat batterys after a day because i left the input plugged in, just turned off via the pedal sorta thing

I was wondering...

Do i have to unplug EVERYTHING to stop the batteries going flat? with my cry baby all i had to do was inplug the guitar and have it off and the batterys stayed fine for weeks

Can i just unplug the input going into the amp + the guitar and it might be fine? It's pretty annoying to have to unplug everything and plug it back in several times a day when i go to play,

I'd use PSUs but i have no spare points near my amp or anything
The switch to kill the battery is normally attached to the input plug of the pedal - that's the one you have to unplug. Unplugging it at the amp end will do nothing to save your battery.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Yep, most pedals are tuned on by inserting a jack into the input. When you take the jack out, the pedal is turned off again. So yeah, if you are running your pedals with batteries, you need to unplug the jack from the input every time you stop playing on every pedal to stop the batteries going flat.

Using DC power instead of batteries eliminates this problem.
"In modern music, a lot of people are really stuck on the example, asif it were the idea. It takes millions of examples to articulate an idea, so don't get stuck on the f*cking example." - Joshua Homme, 2008.
Quote by BoL7z
I'd use PSUs but i have no spare points near my amp or anything
Power strip, yo.

THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Drive! Drive on down the field, men of the scarlet and gray...
I'm an
Engeneer
Enginere
Engenere
I'm good with math.

a0/2 + ∑ an cos(nπx/L) + bn sin(nπx/L)

ĤΨ(x,t) = iħ ∂Ψ(x,t)/∂t
σx σp ≥ h/2
ah ok, what i might do is just slightly unplug the input jacks of both pedals and then just slide them in when i start playing then.
Yeah, just make sure that they're unconnected and you'll be fine.
"In modern music, a lot of people are really stuck on the example, asif it were the idea. It takes millions of examples to articulate an idea, so don't get stuck on the f*cking example." - Joshua Homme, 2008.