so i went into Long & McQuade and the guy told me i could get Allparts stuff from other L&M's for no extra charge.
so i want to get either the SG style bridge (its a complete rectangle) or the Rickenbacker style bridge. and i want to know whether theyd fit an Epi LP. cuz the site doesnt say what the post sizes are
thanks!
-Gibson SG Faded
-Ibanez RG5EX1L
-Custom Upside-Down Strat
-Modded Epiphone LP
-Fender Acoustic
*Marshall DSL15H
>Ibanez TS9
>MXR Micro Flanger
>Boss TU-3
>Danelectro Vibe
>Guyatone ST-2 Comrpessor
Rickenbacker bridges are completely different from fro Gibson style Tune-o-matics. So I'd count those out. As for the others, Gibson makes 2 models, the ABR and the Nashville. ABR being the standard on a Les Paul. However, Epiphone and Gibson do not use the spacing or post size.
Trying to identify the on picture alone, this one looks the closest to correct as far as post diameter goes....
http://www.allparts.uk.com/online-shop/allparts-guitar-amp-parts/bridges/guitar-bridges/tunematics/tunematic-w-height-adjustable-saddles-2-p-4281.html
could i potentially figure out the post size using the post spacing? cuz if it has 4mm posts, then the post spacing would be greater and vice versa. no?
-Gibson SG Faded
-Ibanez RG5EX1L
-Custom Upside-Down Strat
-Modded Epiphone LP
-Fender Acoustic
*Marshall DSL15H
>Ibanez TS9
>MXR Micro Flanger
>Boss TU-3
>Danelectro Vibe
>Guyatone ST-2 Comrpessor