Hey guys! I'm looking out for a new guitar.. And i'm gonna play the genre Screamo/Metalcore/Post hardcore. (Bands like Blessthefall, Escape the Fate, The Devil Wears Prada etc..) u know.. And i dont know which guitar is perfect for that genre.. Or well.. I know what ESP, LTD and Ibanez is pretty good.. But anyone know a guitar which is really good? I would love to have a link.. And i'm not beginner at guitar..

Thanks!
If you're not a beginner this should be pretty easy for you to pick out on your own... Just sayin'.
budget? EMG's can be cookie cutters for brutals. I'd say amp is more important.Just to know what we're working with, what kind of amp do you have?

ESP's are great along with there LTD line. My LTD EC-1000 has never let me down and I always get compliments on how beautiful the guitar is, even from TSA at airports
I've grown tired of the typical EMG sound even after the 18v mod so I ordered some new passive pickups but yeah, EMG's do what they do pretty well.
Gear

Mesa/Boogie Mark V Head
Mills Acoustics Mach 212B
Peavey Vypyr 15w
ESP LTD EC-1000 guitar (BKP Nailbombs)
Fender American Standard Strat
PRS Custom 24
Dunlop KH Signature Wah
Menatone Red Snapper
Boss DD-7 Delay
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Quote by Ascendant
If you're not a beginner this should be pretty easy for you to pick out on your own... Just sayin'.

I know. But i would love to have some options.
Quote by RocknRory
budget? EMG's can be cookie cutters for brutals. I'd say amp is more important.Just to know what we're working with, what kind of amp do you have?

ESP's are great along with there LTD line. My LTD EC-1000 has never let me down and I always get compliments on how beautiful the guitar is, even from TSA at airports
I've grown tired of the typical EMG sound even after the 18v mod so I ordered some new passive pickups but yeah, EMG's do what they do pretty well.

I only have a Roland Cube-30.. Not the best
Quote by TheDudeOfBMTH
I only have a Roland Cube-30.. Not the best
Pretty much regardless of what guitar you have or get you're going to need to upgrade your amp first.
MINI enthusiast

@stevenpollock

My band: avenueofembers.com
Quote by neverspoiled
thank you stevenpollock..
the only Pit-head thats not a douche bag...right now anyway
=)
Yeah, a new guitar won't suddnely give you a whole different tone or lots more gain. Get a good combo or stack first (6505+ combo perhaps? I'm not too knowledgable about the amps / tone hardcore bands usually use), then think about getting a new guitar.
yeah, you will get a much more noticeable difference in tone from an amp upgrade. whats your budget?
Gear

Mesa/Boogie Mark V Head
Mills Acoustics Mach 212B
Peavey Vypyr 15w
ESP LTD EC-1000 guitar (BKP Nailbombs)
Fender American Standard Strat
PRS Custom 24
Dunlop KH Signature Wah
Menatone Red Snapper
Boss DD-7 Delay
Zvex Fuzz Factory